Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Budget PC Build

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

Budget PC Build  Empty
PostSubject: Budget PC Build    Budget PC Build  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Here is one for £500 or $800

CPU - AMD Phenom II x4 955 - A great quad core, BE makes overclocking easy, plus great price/performance £93

Case - Easy Antec 300 fits all ATX mobos good air flow and is pretty much is THE standard in gaming cases £50

Motherboard - ASUS M4A78LT-M LE - Had this motherboard myself decent and at a low price £40

GPU - Either a HD5770 or GTX260 both are impressive have the 5770 myself at a decent resolution you can max any game £80 - £100

Memory - Any 4GB DDR3 memory will do RAM is so cheap... Corsair, Kingston and G-skill will do £40 or less

Power Supply - Very important to get a good manufacture (OCZ, Corsair, Antec and Coolermaster) 500w is more than enough £60 or less

Drives - 1TB HDD and of course a optical drive will finish it off - Cheapest I found was £50

OS - Pirate it you fucking n00b

Total £433 not bad considering a ps3 is 250

Similar to what I had before this is more than enough..

Fin
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

Budget PC Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budget PC Build    Budget PC Build  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:34 am

Piece of shit build that will get raped by the new consoles. Umad Mike?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Budget PC Build  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Budget PC Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budget PC Build    Budget PC Build  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:32 am

What Bio said Budget PC Build  2505020059
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

Budget PC Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budget PC Build    Budget PC Build  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:40 am

I would seriously recommend a SSD. It's so damn fast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Budget PC Build  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budget PC Build    Budget PC Build  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Budget PC Build
Page 1 of 1