Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.

Go down 
+4
Hydell
Bluenose
TheJubJub5721
Pickles1337
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. Empty
PostSubject: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:19 am

http://www.cracked.com/article_18571_5-reasons-its-still-not-cool-to-admit-youre-gamer.html

DUN DUN
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Old...
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 pm

5th one is the usually the cause.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Old...

It hasn't been posted here though.

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Old...

Old articles are old.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Old...

Old articles are old.

So is ur faec
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 am

Reaper wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Old...

Old articles are old.

So is ur faec

Touche, my good sir.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:25 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Old...

QFT
I got serious deja-vu when I read the topic name.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Lykos wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Old...

QFT
I got serious deja-vu when I read the topic name.

Ive seen this like twice on XBR and once on PS3N I think Razz
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Honestly it doesnt phase me to admit im a gamer in my town, its actually quite normal to hear people talking about games in the street here. Unfortunately alot of them talk mostly about Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 pm

I agree with Number 3. That is usually the reason why I dont play Single Player campaigns.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Number 3 is accurate for quite a few games on the market. It summed up all the games pretty well in only one sentence.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Reaper wrote:
Honestly it doesnt phase me to admit im a gamer in my town, its actually quite normal to hear people talking about games in the street here. Unfortunately alot of them talk mostly about Black Ops.

Yeah, people know I love to game. Today in English me and my friend were talking about New Vegas and Minecraft the whole hour 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. 725796345
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Yeah, people know I love to game. Today in English me and my friend were talking about New Vegas and Minecraft the whole hour 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. 725796345

Such a situation is not uncommon in my school either.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Funny, its the other way around when i ask people if they play video games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.   5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Reasons It's Still Not Cool To Admit You're A Gamer.
Page 1 of 1