Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent drama.

Go down 
+9
Based Sonji
Franko
Ihsahn
The_Biotic_God
TheJubJub5721
Hydell
Mecha
Archduke
Bluenose
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Recent drama. Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:41 am

Reaper and I have worked things out. We all share a common interest to make this a better forum, this stands out more then an differences we have between each other. We have come to a compromise that every 3 months, there could be a change of mod. It will be voted on who truly has the skills to do it, not on a popularity contest. So you must explain your choice. A person can be voted mod any number of times, there's no limit.

Oh, and for those who don't know why I've been inactive, it's because I'm on vacation. I've stated this in another thread, but I'll state it again so everyone can be sure. I log on time to time when I can.

So, now that this is all over, who wants milk and cookies?

Last edited by Teckno on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 am

uh oh. This means Mecha could be mod Recent drama. 1443829230

I vote Leonidas as the next mod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Recent drama. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 am

DukeNukem34 wrote:
uh oh. This means Mecha could be mod Recent drama. 1443829230

I vote Leonidas as the next mod.

:what:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Recent drama. Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 am

We're not voting now. And I already states this is not a popularity contest, you have to state the reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:22 am

Here is some ideas for rules. The whole idea behind this is that extended time as staff can lead to abuse of power (example would be me lawl) so if we vote who gets to be mod it will promote better behaviour and mods actually doing good work so next vote they can use it to their advantage and remain in power...or if they are complete cunts throughout their term they can be voted out.

Rules.

You cannot vote for yourself.

You must be an active member and be online often to perform Mod duties.

You must have at least 500 quality posts, not just posts like "i agree" "lol" or similar posts.

You MUST give VALID reasons as to why the candidate you vote for would make the best Mod, you cannot vote for someone because you think they are awesome. It must be for the good of the forum and based on what the candidate can contribute etc.

All candidates must give their pitch as to why they would make the best Mod.

You must not have not have biased views. ( You can have your opinion but being a hideously obvious fanboy is a no-no.)

These are just ideas.

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Well there's maybe 7 or 8 people here who fit those Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Im glad that we were able to find out a solution for this and that we have reaper back.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 am

Um how about fuck democracy because it doesn't work with internet forums? Why the hell do people want to be mods so much? Anyone with half a brain and the maturity of a 12 year old (see Wii Ownage Army) can be a decent mod.

FFS this drama isn't even real drama. Bottom line, Reaper WAS mod. He was being a dick so he got demodded. With or without his mod powers he is still the same old Reaper. There shouldn't BE compromises. You guys act like Teckno is some kind of corrupt dictator when he hasn't done anything. All this harassment and threats are fucking ridiculous .

I'm still laughing at the thought that Reaper wants MORE rules to be added when he couldn't even follow the ones that were already in place. Recent drama. 725796345

Anyways, continue "negotiating." I'm just glad this shit is over with.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:59 pm

Alanski wrote:
Um how about fuck democracy because it doesn't work with internet forums? Why the hell do people want to be mods so much? Anyone with half a brain and the maturity of a 12 year old (see Wii Ownage Army) can be a decent mod.

FFS this drama isn't even real drama. Bottom line, Reaper WAS mod. He was being a dick so he got demodded. With or without his mod powers he is still the same old Reaper. There shouldn't BE compromises. You guys act like Teckno is some kind of corrupt dictator when he hasn't done anything. All this harassment and threats are fucking ridiculous .

I'm still laughing at the thought that Reaper wants MORE rules to be added when he couldn't even follow the ones that were already in place.

This post has a lot of truth...
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:28 pm

I don't even know what's going on, but on another forum I visit we did mod elections (candidates would write speeches, get in debates and slander the opponent etc). It was a lot of fun and a great way to get some community interaction.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 pm

What saddos have 500 posts... Oh yeah.

I am gonna be duke and say this. "Get laid"
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

I know on gaming pservers they had applications and shit.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Relax... it's the internet
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Franko wrote:
What saddos have 500 posts... Oh yeah.

I am gonna be duke and say this. "Get laid"

fuck yeah. I am quoted.

I miss my posts Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:20 am

Ihsahn wrote:
I don't even know what's going on, but on another forum I visit we did mod elections (candidates would write speeches, get in debates and slander the opponent etc). It was a lot of fun and a great way to get some community interaction.

Lol, do you have to be sworn into office and or say the sacred oath? :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:35 am

:lolguy: lolololol
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Alanski wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

Lol, do you have to be sworn into office and or say the sacred oath? :fuckthat:
Oh fuck we should have done that. It would have made it ten times more funny.

FUCK
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:14 pm

They should have to swear the sacred oath to John Petrucci, because he is your God.

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Alanski wrote:

I'm still laughing at the thought that Reaper wants MORE rules to be added when he couldn't even follow the ones that were already in place. Recent drama. 725796345

Well if you are doing a good job then you will have nothing to worry about Alan. I never even said i was going to run for Modship infact i plan not to. Your post actually looks more like you are unwilling to do this idea incase you lose the vote eye roll
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Wait, what? We won't be ridding of our current mods for new ones, that's fucking insane.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Reaper wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Well if you are doing a good job then you will have nothing to worry about Alan. I never even said i was going to run for Modship infact i plan not to. Your post actually looks more like you are unwilling to do this idea incase you lose the vote eye roll

Or maybe I just think the process itself is silly and unnecessary considering the relatively small size of this forum? Besides, I thought this proposal is for admission of new mods?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:15 pm

I think we're fine the way we are...but I think we should mod someone from the eastern hemishphere such as Reaper and Leonidas.....or maybe both.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 pm

I agree with Arcana, although 4 mods is excessive...
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:16 am

Add another mod when the number of member grows, i don't think adding another one is necessary at the moment.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:20 am

igame wrote:
Add another mod when the number of member grows, i don't think adding another one is necessary at the moment.

Just my opinion.

Well, that would be inevitable, but this makes the most sense.

I think this shit is pretty much settled... Anything else the staff can discuss in the staff section. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recent drama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent drama.   Recent drama. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent drama.
Page 1 of 1