Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"

Go down 
+18
Jack the Spectre
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
BioDemon
Pein
Dam_Noir
Mecha
Pizzy3C
Tron Cat
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Stoney
igame
Pickles1337
NoelX2
Franko
King_Skibatrax
Shigdig
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" Empty
PostSubject: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:58 pm

http://chillinatthecabstand.wordpress.com/2008/03/03/satanism-vs-christianity-which-is-more-evil/
Great, funny article.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Actually it is a fact that extreme religious people are far worse then satanic people. You actually have alot of different kind of satanic people. Some are satanic due to the idea of freedom and rebellion some christian don't tolerate and some are more traditional and believe in magic and meditation. But satanic people (atleast most as far as i know) Would never harm a fellow human. They are just misunderstood just like people think all muslims are terrorists. Or all catholics being homophobes.
Back to top Go down
King_Skibatrax
Villager
Villager
King_Skibatrax

Stature : 0
Trollopolis
Playing : trollin

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Anybody can go to hell, but alot of people supposedly cant go to heaven....(gays, criminals, shit like that)
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 pm

I pull a pat condell card
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:24 pm

King_Skibatrax wrote:
Anybody can go to hell, but alot of people supposedly cant go to heaven....(gays, criminals, shit like that)
Gay sex is a sin, but you will be forgiven is you accept Jeus as your savior...I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 am

I saw one infographic or a motivational poster or something that compared how many people God or Satan killed. God won by a landslide.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 am

Catholics are scary as fuck
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:36 am

igame wrote:

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" 2760779_370

I consider myself Catholic, but I'm not a practising one. It's more an Irish thing than a religious thing.

EDIT: Wait, igame, aren't you of Mexican descent? The majority of Latin nations are Catholic, or so I thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:18 am

Pickles1337 wrote:
I saw one infographic or a motivational poster or something that compared how many people God or Satan killed. God won by a landslide.

You mean this one:

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" Abacaxigod

Satanism doesn't look so bad anymore. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:

You mean this one:

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" Abacaxigod

Satanism doesn't look so bad anymore. Twisted Evil
But the people he killed were evil, they deserved to die!
If he only had the balls to kill Noah and his STUPID family, then the Human Race would have been wiped from the world FOREVER. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 am

Stoney wrote:
igame wrote:

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" 2760779_370

I consider myself Catholic, but I'm not a practising one. It's more an Irish thing than a religious thing.

EDIT: Wait, igame, aren't you of Mexican descent? The majority of Latin nations are Catholic, or so I thought.

Yeah Mexico is mostly made up of Catholics, i was baptized and made my first Communion like all Catholics do,
when i came to the states i was introduced to Christianity, and that's when i began to see how creepy Catholics are.

A lot of people can't believe i'm not Catholic Razz cuz like you said, Latin nations are mostly made up of Catholics.

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am

You know, WTF? I never thought about that. Like when god flooded the world, he killed lots of people. Christianity makes even less sense to me now...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:26 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
You know, WTF? I never thought about that. Like when god flooded the world, he killed lots of people. Christianity makes even less sense to me now...

God had to kill everyone. EVEN THE KITTIES WERE BECOMING EVILZZZ

DIE EVIL KITTY
Back to top Go down
Tron Cat
Villager
Villager
Tron Cat

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:04 pm

“Religion has convinced people that there’s an invisible man… living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn’t want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream ‘til the end of time! But he loves you.”

-George Carlin
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Tron Cat wrote:
“Religion has convinced people that there’s an invisible man… living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn’t want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream ‘til the end of time! But he loves you.”

-George Carlin

Speaking of Religion, I just reached 666 posts. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Leonidas wrote:
Tron Cat wrote:

-George Carlin

Speaking of Religion, I just reached 666 posts. Razz

lol coincidence? you should retire.

Being force fed Roman Catholicism my whole life until I was 18 I tend to see all religions as evil empires. Reading back on the Middle Ages where the Catholic Church controlled Europe was shocking to me; Since all I heard was 'Catholics have always been persecuted'. The went so far as to say that there were just as many Catholics in the Holocaust as Jews. Which I learned to be untrue. All I heard about Satanism is that they have human sacrifices, and have meetings all the time where they drink human blood.

I guess I was unexpected to grow up and look into these things myself, just take their word for it. If people have to lie to prove their right, how can they not see their is a problem with them? Or in this case, what they believe.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

this is what was happening during the days before the flood happened

-the fallen sons of God corrupted the earth with false doctrines by intermarrying with humans and thus teaching them their ways
-God sent preachers to plead with the people to change their ways, but they would not repent. He therefore said told Noah that He would not always strive contend with them
-God therefore said that He would reduce human lifespan from centuries to 120 years because
-there was great wickedness in the earth and people’s spirits were full of evil from their youth
-the people of the earth were morally corrupt
-and there was violence in the earth

Basically the earth was too fucked up to fix, so he killed them none believers like a real OG :fuckyea:

Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 pm

^ Not my God. My God isn't that egotistical or that big of a control freak.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:35 pm

igame wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

-the fallen sons of God corrupted the earth with false doctrines by intermarrying with humans and thus teaching them their ways
-God sent preachers to plead with the people to change their ways, but they would not repent. He therefore said told Noah that He would not always strive contend with them
-God therefore said that He would reduce human lifespan from centuries to 120 years because
-there was great wickedness in the earth and people’s spirits were full of evil from their youth

Basically the earth was too fucked up to fix, so he killed them none believers like a real OG

Sounds like our earth now "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" 725796345
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
igame wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Basically the earth was too fucked up to fix, so he killed them none believers like a real OG

Sounds like our earth now "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" 725796345

Our time will come as well

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" Be_pawt1

Pizzy3C wrote:
^ Not my God. My God isn't that egotistical or that big of a control freak.

Who's your God?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

If god didn't want us to be corrupt and evil. Then why did he create us that way in the first place..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" 539w

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
If god didn't want us to be corrupt and evil. Then why did he create us that way in the first place..... Neutral

We weren't created corrupt and evil bro, we have the choice to be or not.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm

666th post ^
Had to say that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Igame is possessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"   "Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Satanism vs. Christianity: Which is More Evil?"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next