Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer

Go down 
+6
Chobo
Based Sonji
RamboOnRedBull
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer Empty
PostSubject: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 am

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/07/19/rumor-first-goldeneye-007-reloaded-screens-leaked.aspx

Goldeneye 007 reloaded will be a HD remake from the game goldeneye 007 for the wii and will be released on the 360 and ps3. And nintendo already lacks in 3rd party games. Neutral

EDIT: The trailer just got announced a few minutes ago.

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am

Could be good...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:58 am

Doesn't look like Call of Duty at all . . .
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Might pick this up if it looks good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Ironic how people aren't talking shit about this game now, but when it was a Wii exclusive everyone hated on it -____________________________-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Ironic how people aren't talking shit about this game now, but when it was a Wii exclusive everyone hated on it -____________________________-
People were talking shit on goldeneye wii?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

-__-

You didn't know? GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

-__-

I've never seen a video bashing on goldeneye 007 nor have i seen someone's opinion on goldeneye reloaded. Give me atleast an example.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

-__-

I've never seen a video bashing on goldeneye 007 nor have i seen someone's opinion on goldeneye reloaded. Give me atleast an example.

I don't remember which one thread, but there was one where people got of-topic and started bashing the Wii and Goldeneye. That, and a while back, when i first got on G7 and joined the chatbox, people were making fun of Goldeneye and how it's "ZOMG, SHIT GRAPHICS=SHIT GAMES" "OMG, COD RIP-OFF" eye roll
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:25 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Everyone hated on it because the Wii has shitty ass fucking controls.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Sonji wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Everyone hated on it because the Wii has shitty ass fucking controls.

You had the option to use the Classic Controller if you didn't like wiimote+nunchuck. I tried both, and for some reason, I kinda liked wiimote+nunchuck better
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:34 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

-__-

You didn't know?

I don't remember which one thread, but there was one where people got of-topic and started bashing the Wii and Goldeneye. That, and a while back, when i first got on G7 and joined the chatbox, people were making fun of Goldeneye and how it's "ZOMG, SHIT GRAPHICS=SHIT GAMES" "OMG, COD RIP-OFF" eye roll

Seeing as how every one except Arcana hates Call of Duty with a passion here, I doubt they were hating it because it was a CoD rip off XD
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:07 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

-__-

You didn't know? .md img { display:inline; } .rageface { visibility:visible; } GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer Facepalm

Seeing as how every one except Arcana hates Call of Duty with a passion here, I doubt they were hating it because it was a CoD rip off XD
1. I don't hate it with a passion.
2. That makes no sense. If it was a Call of Duty rip-off, we would hate it because it would resemble Call of Duty.
Back to top Go down
Che Guevara
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Che Guevara

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Excellent. This is the first bit of news Ive heard of this.
This is one wii game I actually quite liked. Played for a bit over an hour at my friends house (who owns my old wii). Its pretty good.
And its already looking better on this version.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Lol It's going to be 720p on 360 & 1080p on PS3
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Why is that funny? Anyway, this doesn't look like CoD in the slightest....
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 pm

BioRevenant wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Why is that funny? Anyway, this doesn't look like CoD in the slightest....
Oh sorry the fanboy in me came out. :Okay:
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:48 am

Two remakes within 12 months?
Alright Activision...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 am

I just realized something....Its a remake of a remake of a game.....INCEPTION
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 am

Is the Wii version even a remake? I thought it had a new campaign.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 am

TRF wrote:

Nope. It was a remake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:57 am

DukeNukem34 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Nope. It was a remake.
According to the Wikipedia article on the Wii version:

"Although Pierce Brosnan starred as Bond in GoldenEye and was featured in the 1997 game, subsequent Bond actor Daniel Craig's likeness is featured in the 2010 game and the plot has been modified to fit with the current style of James Bond films. Judi Dench, who has portrayed M since GoldenEye, reprises her role for the game, though in voice only. With the exception of M, all other main characters from the film have had their appearances altered, though they still retain their original names.

Unlike the original video game and therefore movie, the whole story takes place after the Cold War due to the Soviet Union's replacement by the Russian Federation, so the story does not jump nine years ahead after the opening sequence."

Doesn't sound like a remake to me. It's a midquel.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm

TRF wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Nope. It was a remake.
According to the Wikipedia article on the Wii version:

"Although Pierce Brosnan starred as Bond in GoldenEye and was featured in the 1997 game, subsequent Bond actor Daniel Craig's likeness is featured in the 2010 game and the plot has been modified to fit with the current style of James Bond films. Judi Dench, who has portrayed M since GoldenEye, reprises her role for the game, though in voice only. With the exception of M, all other main characters from the film have had their appearances altered, though they still retain their original names.

Unlike the original video game and therefore movie, the whole story takes place after the Cold War due to the Soviet Union's replacement by the Russian Federation, so the story does not jump nine years ahead after the opening sequence."

Doesn't sound like a remake to me. It's a midquel.

It's exactly the same scenes and levels. the dam, the tank, Etc.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Oh okay. So the story is a bit different but the campaign levels are the same then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer   GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded Screens Leaked + trailer
Page 1 of 1