Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know a really funny joke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I know a really funny joke Empty
PostSubject: I know a really funny joke   I know a really funny joke I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Because according to sonji making jokes is part of the rant section im gonna use it for some jokes.

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: I know a really funny joke   I know a really funny joke I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 pm

This is a section for rants not jokes.

ban I know a really funny joke 1443829230
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I know a really funny joke   I know a really funny joke I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:01 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
This is a section for rants not jokes.

ban I know a really funny joke 1443829230
Nooo its okay because according to sonji the rant section is allowed to have comedy. What would a forum be if it was all SRS right?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

I know a really funny joke XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: I know a really funny joke   I know a really funny joke I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 pm

I know a really funny joke 725796345

I'll make a joke thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know a really funny joke   I know a really funny joke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know a really funny joke
Page 1 of 1