Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a Gaming Laptop.

Go down 
+5
TheJubJub5721
ghost23
NoelX2
Archduke
Pickles1337
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

Need a Gaming Laptop. Empty
PostSubject: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm back. Yay eye roll

I'm looking for laptop that can play games like Amensia. Don't really care about Crysis or BF3. Just something that can let me play those average looking games. Fry's Electronics is out of the question...they charge 27% interest. Desktops are also out of the question...I hate staying home all day, sometimes I stay on so long my legs get tired from sitting. Also I think I'm gonna stay on campus all day. Walk-in stores have a limited selection.

So I have some questions...

Why people hate Alienware?

Also I'm looking for something that can develop games(would that impact my decision?).

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Go to newegg and pick out an awesome gaming PC.

Laptops aren't good for gaming brah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Wow. Alot of people are back. Lol. Welcome!
IDK any laptops besides Alienware,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 pm

People don't like Alienware because it's overpriced compared to the same specs you can get if you buy other products. It's more the brand name rather than the actual product.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Alienware is over priced shit...You got a Best Buy anywhere near you? I recommend there for cheap good laptops.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:45 am

Alienware is a overpriced Dell, you might aswell just get a Dell XPS.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:27 am

srs they are overpriced turd that normally lasts 1 hour on teh battery and will will run hot hot hot
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 am

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Go to newegg and pick out an awesome gaming PC.

Laptops aren't good for gaming brah.

Well, I'm not looking for a MONSTER RIG.

Just something to let me play games like Amnesia.

Also if I'm looking to develop games will it affect my decision?
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:25 am

Just go to your local PC/Laptop store and look at some PCs, Mainly the CPU and GPU is what u need
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:41 pm

I just got a laptop from BestBuy. It's got one of the fancy schmancy i-7 processors and 6gb of ram. Amidoinrite?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:57 am

I need to buy a new laptop myself. How much did yours cost? Can you post a link to show me it? Razz

Also I just noticed you're playing beneath a steel sky. That was made by the same people who made broken sword. I'd highly recommend playing the broken sword games as they are some of the greatest games I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a Gaming Laptop.   Need a Gaming Laptop. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a Gaming Laptop.
Page 1 of 1