Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Announces Online Pass System

Go down 
+10
Based Sonji
Blixtstorm
Stigma
yonny616
Stoney
The Enkindler
The_Biotic_God
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Sony Announces Online Pass System 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Sony Announces Online Pass System Empty
PostSubject: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:13 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1180810p1.html

Sony Announces Online Pass System 1443829230

Seriously, this online pass system needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sony Announces Online Pass System XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Lol what he said ^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:53 pm

If Sony introduces this then MS will too...THIS IS TOTALLY BULLSHIT.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Well, I don't buy my games used so this doesn't affect me.
Hoever this is a really stupid move.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Sony Announces Online Pass System Tumblr_lc2bykUxfv1qzhawyo1_500
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 pm

I rarely buy used and I don't rent MP games. So . . . . .
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony Announces Online Pass System PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:21 pm

I never buy used games.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

...Sony Announces Online Pass System 457301478 Sony Announces Online Pass System 457301478 Sony Announces Online Pass System 457301478 Neutral Sony Announces Online Pass System 1443829230 :Okay:

I buy used/rent/borrow/lend out games so this does affect me. I hope MS doesn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:46 pm

So basicly? YOu have to pay to play some games online? How is that better then XBL?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:52 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
...Sony Announces Online Pass System 457301478 Sony Announces Online Pass System 457301478 Sony Announces Online Pass System 457301478 Neutral Sony Announces Online Pass System 1443829230 :Okay:

I buy used/rent/borrow/lend out games so this does affect me. I hope MS doesn't do it.

They wouldn't dare. I mean, they already make you pay $60 to play NEW games online.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Sonji wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

They wouldn't dare. I mean, they already make you pay $60 to play NEW games online.

They need to compensate for the new safety features.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Come back anonymous... :Okay:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Sony Announces Online Pass System 1443829230 Sony Announces Online Pass System 1443829230 Sony Announces Online Pass System 1443829230 Sony Announces Online Pass System 1443829230 Sony Announces Online Pass System 1443829230 Sony Announces Online Pass System 1443829230

Sony Announces Online Pass System Picard_WTF_is_this_shit-s300x266-70964-580

So this means if I buy a used game that is part of this PSN pass service, I won't be able to play online? :fuckthat:

Fuck you Sony. If you pull this for every PS3/PS4 game with online coming in the future, I will never support your company again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony Announces Online Pass System PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:36 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Fuck you Sony. If you pull this for every PS3/PS4 game with online coming in the future, I will never support your company again.
Sony Announces Online Pass System 1443829230 Of course they're going to do this for every future online compatible game they release.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Sony Announces Online Pass System 457301478 Sony Announces Online Pass System 457301478 :fuckthat:, I don't buy used anyway but this is ridiculous. I was thinking about buying another Ps3 but... :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:37 am

This will effect the people who buy there games used

Think of it like this

A game costs £40
Evil game retailer sells it to some dude
He dosent like game so he trades it in within a week
Somehow the game has lost half of its value
Evil game retailer offers him next to nothing and resells its for its full price used
Evil game retailer makes 100% profit

FUCK YOU !!!

GAMES ARE OVERPRICED ANWAYS

FUCK YOU SONY, FUCK YOU GAME & FUCK YOU ALL

YOU CONSOLE IDIOTS ARE GETTING RAPED

solution - STEAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Announces Online Pass System   Sony Announces Online Pass System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Announces Online Pass System
Page 1 of 1