Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month

Go down 
+7
The_Biotic_God
NoelX2
Based Sonji
Stigma
Archduke
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  Empty
PostSubject: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 pm

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/309087/news/playstation-4-to-be-unveiled-next-year-report/

YAY!
I've waited so LONG for the next-gen to start. (Wii U don't count, though i will get it)

I really hope this is true, though it could be a bussiness strategy from Sony so they can see MS pussy out and reveal features that they shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Things are starting to heat up. Should be interesting.

Last edited by Mecha on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:39 pm

oh my. SHIT IS ON!!!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Time to watch the show. Should be interesting to see who falls first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:12 pm

I bet they'll both launch next November. Microsoft will probably announce the next box at X12 if not on E3. I'll be getting which ever system has the better shooters and RPGs.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Shit just got real. Your move, Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Sonji wrote:
I was gonna say that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Sonji wrote:

Sony hasn't done anything. They're just going to reveal their console in 2012. And we've known for quite sometime that MS was going to the same thing at next years E3.

Quote :
I bet they'll both launch next November. Microsoft will probably announce the next box at X12 if not on E3. I'll be getting which ever system has the better shooters and RPGs

No need to sugar coat it. Your last statement pretty much confirmed you're getting the next Xbox Razz.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Alanski wrote:
Sonji wrote:

Sony hasn't done anything. They're just going to reveal their console in 2012. And we've known for quite sometime that MS was going to the same thing at next years E3.

Quote :
I bet they'll both launch next November. Microsoft will probably announce the next box at X12 if not on E3. I'll be getting which ever system has the better shooters and RPGs

No need to sugar coat it. Your last statement pretty much confirmed you're getting the next Xbox Razz.

Since when have we known that MS was gonna reveal their console? Because of what Crytek said? I think I read an article that proves otherwise. I'll find it if that's what you mean.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

I really hope this is true, though it could be a bussiness strategy from Sony so they can see MS pussy out and reveal features that they shouldn't.

Could you elaborate on this further cause I don't really understand what you mean by this
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:05 am

ghost23 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Could you elaborate on this further cause I don't really understand what you mean by this

it could be Sony starting rumors themselves so they can see MS reveal the next-gen xbox earlier, in which if it has features that the ps4 dosen't, Sony will just implement them.

The same way Sony implemented the "Home" button on the ps3. Sony might want to see MS's console first, so they won't miss any key features for their next-gen console.

Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:11 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

it could be Sony starting rumors themselves so they can see MS reveal the next-gen xbox earlier, in which if it has features that the ps4 dosen't, Sony will just copy them.

The same way Sony copied the "Home" button on the ps3. Sony might want to see MS's console first, so they can steal features for their next-gen console.

Fixed, good ol' Sony.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:14 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

it could be Sony starting rumors themselves so they can see MS reveal the next-gen xbox earlier, in which if it has features that the ps4 dosen't, Sony will just implement them.

The same way Sony implemented the "Home" button on the ps3. Sony might want to see MS's console first, so they won't miss any key features for their next-gen console.

ok i see. But I highly doubt that because that would imply that Sony plans on releasing after both the Wii U and XBOX and we all know that is probably not in their best interests.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Make it look like they are ready to start the next gen so Microsoft will rush out their console again? hmmmm

I wonder if they will change the controllers at all, the controllers are fine but i'm sure that after so many years they would be able to find a way to improve them.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 pm

igame wrote:
I wonder if they will change the controllers at all, the controllers are fine but i'm sure that after so many years they would be able to find a way to improve them.
The only way they could improve DS3 is by making L2 and R2 into concave triggers.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

TRF wrote:
igame wrote:
The only way they could improve DS3 is by making L2 and R2 into concave triggers.

This ^. Oh and maybe upscale the controller size by about 10%. It is kind of small.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:43 pm

TRF wrote:
igame wrote:

It needs to be a little bigger and have concave sticks too. The left stick and d-pad should be switched around, or maybe allow them to be switched around.

I think both controllers should have 2 extra buttons too, use as hotkeys or something. Like black and white buttons by the A/X and B/O buttons or something.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
igame wrote:

It needs to be a little bigger and have concave sticks too. The left stick and d-pad should be switched around, or maybe allow them to be switched around.

I think both controllers should have 2 extra buttons too, use as hotkeys or something. Like black and white buttons by the A/X and B/O buttons or something.
I personally like the sticks as they are.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 am

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
igame wrote:

Well most people don't.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 am

Well they can shove it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
igame wrote:

Well most people don't.

The sticks are fine where they are. Most people who have been gaming since the PS1 days are fine with the sticks. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:13 am

Well I don't think anyone is asking for a major overhaul of the Dualshock, but I would definitely want to see an improved Dualshock 4 next gen. Hell even teh ossum 360 controller could use a few improvements in the d-pad and bumpers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month    Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report: Ps4 Unveiled 2012 Out before the next 18 month
Page 1 of 1