Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5]

Go down 
2 posters

What platform are you playing BG3 on?
 PC
 PS5
View results
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5] ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5] Empty
PostSubject: Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5]   Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 8:49 am

I haven't actually watched the trailer or any gameplay, but the game looks awesome. Larian kicks ass, I bought Divinity: Original Sin 2 on Switch, PC, and PS4/5 and spent well over 200 hours on it (first 90 were on Switch, so at least 30 of those hours were just loading). I used to stay up until 4am to play it via Steam Link, and had to tell my wife "it's just after midnight, I'll shut it off after this fight."

So naturally I have to buy BG3 once I'm done with Dragon Quest XI (or earlier if it keeps crashing).

Anyone else planning to pick it up or already started it? What are your thoughts so far? PC or PS5?
Back to top Go down
Weird_One
Background Character
Background Character
Weird_One

Stature : 5
Playing : Starfield

PostSubject: Re: Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5]   Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 10:54 am

I'm waiting for the Xbox version before I play it. Hopefully it comes out soon.

Not sure why they didn't release it with the PS5 one though. All my friends with PS5s are already playing it and it looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5] ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5]   Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 8:04 am

Larian is releasing a neat physical release, which includes a disc version for PC. Looks like I'll get the PS5 version this way. Link.

Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5] Illust10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5]   Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baldur's Gate 3 [PC/PS5]
Page 1 of 1