Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Weird_One
Background Character
Background Character
Weird_One

STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD Empty
Stature : 5
Playing : Starfield

PostSubject: STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD   STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 8:00 pm

This game kicks ass. Who else is playing it? Add me on Xbox live.

I wanted to post a video I made but I'm not allowed to post links yet. Just look me up on YouTube to check out my build.
Back to top Go down
Viv94
Peon
Peon
Viv94

La France

PostSubject: Re: STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD   STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 1:19 am

It sucks on my 970 GTX, that's for sure. I tried playing it but only got a weird slideshow.
Back to top Go down
Weird_One
Background Character
Background Character
Weird_One

Playing : Starfield

PostSubject: Re: STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD   STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 1:34 am

Just get a series X. Trust me, it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD   STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 12:09 pm

My 1060 GTX can't run it, so I haven't looked into it much. Seems neat but Todd Howard doesn't want me to play it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD   STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 11:07 am

I'll probably get it someday but busy with other games right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD   STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STARRRRRRRFIELLLLLLDDDDD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Microsoft :: Xbox Series X|S-
Jump to: