Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just checking in.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Just checking in.   Just checking in. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 12:44 am

Wow, it's been some time guys. I know the forum is completely and absolutely dead, but I just wanted to say to everyone checking in -- I absolutely loved what he made here. If anyone wants to add me on Discord/PSN PM me and we can play some games sometime.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Just checking in. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 7:40 pm

Yeah, same here. I'm absolutely sorry for the shit I caused here. I matured a lot since then, and will like to tell Reaper, Teckno and everyone else that am sorry. Even though I still pissed people off on the internet, HAHAHAHA! I meet new Alans. Still, I toned down a lot. You guys were like internet family to me. And that's what I learned from all this. So don't take things too seriously. I don't take anything personal. Anyways, I hope you all take care and thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Just checking in. Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 5:42 pm

So much nostalgia <3

P.S.

It's okay, Mecha. I'm glad you matured bud.

Though, I will never forgive Angelus for some absolutely terrible forum design decisions. Just checking in. 2590470549
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 9:33 pm

Miss you, Teck. ;( Even though I still have you on my PSN friend's list. At least I think I do? PS4 doesn't notify you like the PS3 did. Which kinda makes the PS4 less social, at least in my experience anyway. Hopefully, that changes on PS5.

Honestly, after how this generation went, it's no wonder this forum died out. All of the YouTube channels I am subscribed to hardly talks about video games anymore. IGN talks more about movies now, Machinima is officially dead, TechnoBuffalo rebranded it's channel, VG247 only posts once in a blue moon, I don't know what the hell GameSpot is even doing. And I'm just like, WTF!? Where are the gaming videos? Like, no wonder haven't been gaming as much anymore. Well, the truth is, we all have gotten older and are way more busier now. Still, considering the consoles have sold more than last gen, last time I checked anyway, you would think you would see gaming communities just as strong as before. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Just checking in. ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 am

The gaming videos are on DSP's channel.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Just checking in. TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 am

i still haven't found an online community like this one, have a healthy circle of irl friends but sometimes you get that itch. Joined a FFXIV guild and half the people ended up getting doxxed by a butthurt incel.

Also Mecha is on my ignore list still lmfao but yeah ur right about gaming. I can only play online games like league of legends, overwatch or starcraft bcuz after work you want to do other shit as well and not enough time.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 10:30 am

I still haven't found an online community like this one either. Ever since this placed and IMDb died out, I'm still stuck over at Blu-ray.com forum. That place is strict as hell. I totally regret my stupid behavior here now. I didn't realize how lucky I was. At least the mods here were fair. The mods over Blu-ray.com are a joke. I remember I got banned for 2 whole weeks for posting a interview of Captain Marvel over at the Captain Marvel thread. Seriously, no joke. That literally happened. Yeah yeah yeah, I know what you are all thinking, Mecha up to his old shenanigans again. Not quite. Everyone gets banned there.

Anyways, anyone getting the PS5 or Xbox (whatever the hell it's call)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just checking in.   Just checking in. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just checking in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: