Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Omg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:27 am

The forums still active! I missed this place. How's it going niggaz!

Would you believe it I finally moved out of my parents attic and now live with my boyfriend in a nice quiet town by the sea! I get laid on the daily and I still love my Vita.

Where y'all at in your miserable lives?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Omg TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:45 pm

glad hear dude, decided to check this site first time in forever. My discord is OmniBones#5502 and you lads can message me for my steam, PSN, battle.net etc...
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Omg TM4C7lj
UK

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Also OMEGALUL at the fucking Vita, mobile gaming took over with Hearthstone on ipad 😂
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Omg R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 am

Sup. Long time, no see.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 12:45 am

Talk about a rush of nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Omg ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:15 am

Life's okay. I've got a terrible job, my dad passed away recently, and my cat's in the hospital... But at least I'm not a virgin like you fags.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Omg TM4C7lj
UK

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 8:42 am

Angelus wrote:
Life's okay. I've got a terrible job, my dad passed away recently, and my cat's in the hospital... But at least I'm not a virgin like you fags.

thats rough mate really sorry to hear that. I was suicidal and dropped out of uni but then went back and finished am pretty happy now, things get better bud ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Omg R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Sorry to hear that, Ang.

As for life, it's just meh. Not that I'm not grateful or anything. It's just when you're done with school/uni/studying/whatever, you kinda start to realize, what's my purpose on this earth again? It feels like I reached a dead end in my life or something. Like, no reason to go to sleep, but no reason to wake up either. But I don't care anymore. Whatever. Just give me a beer and pop in a movie or show, and I'll be good.

I hope to game more next gen when the PS5 arrives. Things have been really lacking this gen for some odd reason. I don't know why, though. The gaming sales did a lot better than the last, yet somehow the community is kinda dead. Other than streaming anyway.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 11:46 am

Orion wrote:
glad hear dude, decided to check this site first time in forever. My discord is OmniBones#5502 and you lads can message me for my steam, PSN, battle.net etc...

Gimme your steam then bitch
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 11:46 am

Angelus wrote:

I am genuinely really sorry about your dad (and hope your cats okay). Hope you are doing well otherwise matey!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Omg TM4C7lj
UK

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 11:38 am

Orc wrote:
Orion wrote:

Gimme your steam then bitch

Your profile will be available at: https://steamcommunity.com/id/raymanfanman/

idk if you'll ever see this but every time i see ramzan kadryov in the news with this Ukraine shit i think of the psp furry from this forum 😂
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Omg ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 3:54 pm

Orion wrote:
Angelus wrote:

thats rough mate really sorry to hear that. I was suicidal and dropped out of uni but then went back and finished am pretty happy now, things get better bud ^_^

You were right, things do get better. Aside from my triglycerides, I'm doing well now.

I'm glad things are looking up for you too.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Omg TM4C7lj
UK

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 4:44 pm

Angelus wrote:
Orion wrote:
Angelus wrote:

You were right, things do get better. Aside from my triglycerides, I'm doing well now.

I'm glad things are looking up for you too.

glad to hear it friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omg   Omg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Announcements-
Reply to topicJump to: