Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Finally found a forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Finally found a forum R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Finally found a forum Empty
PostSubject: Finally found a forum   Finally found a forum I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 7:34 am

http://imdb2.freeforums.net/

Don't be fooled by the name. It's not IMDb. In case you didn't know, IMDb is closing their message boards and users decided to create their own forum. The forum still needs some work, but it's active enough to discuss pretty much about anything. Movies, TV shows, comix, video games, etc. But it's nothing like the actual IMDb, so don't let the name turn you off. I don't expect you guys to visit the site, since y'all probably moved on. Just letting y'all know you can find me there. I go by the name ForbiddenArms, BTW. Anyways, I'll see you guys later. Finally found a forum 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Finally found a forum   Finally found a forum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:36 pm

:'( but
but

that's a really shit page. Just to get to the vidya game spot I gotta scroll down like a hundred meters of text (depending on monitor size, results may vary)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Finally found a forum R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Finally found a forum   Finally found a forum I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Orc wrote:
:'( but
but

that's a really shit page. Just to get to the vidya game spot I gotta scroll down like a hundred meters of text (depending on monitor size, results may vary)

It may need some work. But hey, at least it's very active. If you join, I'll discuss Bully with you. Finally found a forum 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Finally found a forum   Finally found a forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Are you guys actually using this forum, or is it just being ignored by everyone like usual?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Finally found a forum   Finally found a forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:17 pm

ignored
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Finally found a forum   Finally found a forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Of course it is. eye roll
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Finally found a forum TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Finally found a forum   Finally found a forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 5:14 pm

lets just admit its over and move on. we had a great run lads. my discord is [INSERT LATER]and steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/raymanfanman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally found a forum   Finally found a forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally found a forum
Page 1 of 1