Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! Empty
PostSubject: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 8:33 pm

WOOHOO!!!!!

TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! EnVolve-TRUMP-wins-2016-Presidential-Election

TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! Donald_trump_flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 5:06 pm

I hear his wall will be expensive.  DSP2
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 11:35 pm

It sure as hell was worth him winning to see all those liberal tears in the media. TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 725796345 TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 725796345 TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 725796345

America made the right choice and didn't vote in a criminal as President, thank god.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 1:31 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Archduke wrote:
It sure as hell was worth him winning to see all those liberal tears in the media. TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 725796345 TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 725796345 TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 725796345

America made the right choice and didn't vote in a criminal as President, thank god.

Despite being for neither candidate, I still enjoyed the media's reaction:

*2 weeks prior to his win*

HE CANNOT WIN! HILLARY WILL WIN NO MATTER WUT!!

*2 days prior to his win*

HILLARY WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!!!!

*Trump Wins*

WHY DO WE NEED POLLS, PEEPZ!? THEY DUNT ACCURATE ENUF!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 10:46 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 10:54 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Archduke wrote:

*Trump Wins*

I love you

Admittedly, I didn't vote for Trump during the election. (Didn't support Clinton either, voted third party.) I was actually a long-time Bernie Sanders supporter, and once he lost and I saw that the DNC basically rigged the primaries for Hillary to win, I immediately lost all faith in the democratic process itself. I don't hate trump, I actually think he has some decent ideas about fixing the economy, fixing healthcare, and getting rid of TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership.) Wasn't a fan of his immigration policies at all, but then I stopped giving a fuck what the mainstream media said about Trump, and started thinking for myself. He's definitely not an ideal candidate you want running for president, but he was better than crooked Shillary, and now we're stuck with him for four years. Whether people like it or not, they need to get over it and stop protesting the election results. Like, that's not going to change anything, you fucking morons! TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 121042101

I'm glad I don't have to worry about a potential World War III with Russia, or the SJW's/third-wave feminists grabbing any more power with a Trump Presidency. Plus, the memes that have come out of this are fucking legendary!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 12:51 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Mecha still has 25%? TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 725796345 

G7 dun goof.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 11:16 pm

I will always remain infamous in this forum.  TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 1:24 pm

Kek
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Rambo i am coming to Finland give me your brothers location, also add me on PSN all of youi will dominate you on Burnout Revenge
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 9:34 pm

Also Mecha you were okay, i've run into you in several youtube comment threads and called you a niggerfaggot on different accounts.

Duke you are still literally cancer and if you ever want some rope to hang yourself with I am willing to pay for it on Amazon (excl. shipping)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Oh yeah, lol! I encountered Orion in the Wonder Woman trailer comment section on YouTube. Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Orion wrote:
Also Mecha you were okay, i've run into you in several youtube comment threads and called you a niggerfaggot on different accounts.

Duke you are still literally cancer and if you ever want some rope to hang yourself with I am willing to pay for it on Amazon (excl. shipping)

Awww, I love you too man!<33333 Very Happy TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 409191096 Wink
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 12:34 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 12:45 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Orion wrote:
Rambo i am coming to Finland give me your brothers location, also add me on PSN all of youi will dominate you on Burnout Revenge

You're an amazing gift to the world, my brother! <3
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Archduke wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Archduke wrote:

*Trump Wins*

I love you

Admittedly, I didn't vote for Trump during the election. (Didn't support Clinton either, voted third party.) I was actually a long-time Bernie Sanders supporter, and once he lost and I saw that the DNC basically rigged the primaries for Hillary to win, I immediately lost all faith in the democratic process itself. I don't hate trump, I actually think he has some decent ideas about fixing the economy, fixing healthcare, and getting rid of TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership.) Wasn't a fan of his immigration policies at all, but then I stopped giving a fuck what the mainstream media said about Trump, and started thinking for myself. He's definitely not an ideal candidate you want running for president, but he was better than crooked Shillary, and now we're stuck with him for four years. Whether people like it or not, they need to get over it and stop protesting the election results. Like, that's not going to change anything, you fucking morons!  TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! 121042101

I'm glad I don't have to worry about a potential World War III with Russia, or the SJW's/third-wave feminists grabbing any more power with a Trump Presidency. Plus, the memes that have come out of this are fucking legendary!!!

Oh brother... Where to even start?

Hillary was objectively the better candidate but you have fallen for almost all of the classic Trump tropes. This is coming from a Bernie supporter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 1:12 am

I don't trust a Clinton. Not saying Trump is better. In fact, I didn't vote this year. However, I'm trying my best to look at the silver lining behind all this. Also a lot of liberals are crazy.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 11:30 am

Trump is like the Tony Blair of the Phillipines
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 3:43 pm

You Americans are fucked with Trump now, lol.

Should've gone Bernie. YUP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!   TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUMP WINS!!!!! #MAGA!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next