Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses

Go down 
+4
ghost23
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
Archduke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses Empty
PostSubject: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 pm

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/assassins-creed-revelations-signature-edition/

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/17/assassins-creed-revelations-animus-edition-tempts-irish-fans/

http://www.destructoid.com/assassin-s-creed-revelations-pre-order-bonuses-203425.phtml

It's bullshit that the Assassins Creed Encyclopedia is Europe only.

It looks like I'll be importing the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Ireland actually gets a look in!? About time. Razz

Doesn't make sense that it's exclusive to Europe though. . . .
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:43 pm

http://www.ebgames.com.au/ps3-154227-Assassins-Creed-Revelations-Animus-Edition-PlayStation-3
Put in my order yesterday.

Amercians will have their own exclusive edition. Same thing happen with Brotherhood..
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 am

Got both the special editions for Brotherhood and AC2 and they weren't even limited since they released all the DLC later. I'm just gonna go for the standard edition this time.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:25 am

I dont think that the NTSC consoles can run PAL games, its the other way around.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:48 am

Can't wait for Revelations. I personally never bought Brotherhood seeing as it didn't seem as a true improvement, though after i played AC II and saw the E3 gameplay of Revelation, i must say, this game will be my GOTY by far.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 am

To be honest.. I hate pre-order bonuses.. FUCK THEM!!! KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:23 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
To be honest.. I hate pre-order bonuses.. FUCK THEM!!! KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!

NOOOO!! THE HALO FLAMING SPARTAN HELMET MUST LIVE ON IN ALL OF US!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 am

Here we go again with the pre-order bullshit...Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses 1443829230
And as I guessed it we Europeans get every pre-order DLC in the special editions as usual and the rest of the world does not.
All these retailers who play part on this pre-order business should be ashamed of themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Meh, I just want the game XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses   Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins" Creed Revelations Pre-order bonuses
Page 1 of 1