Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell Empty
PostSubject: First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell   First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell   First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 1:39 am

As a superfan of Ghost in the Shell, I've got incredibly mixed feelings about this. Though, it seems like a solid movie on its own merit. Just gotta wait and see it for myself to judge it.

ScarJo though...First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell 409191096 First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell 409191096 First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell 409191096 First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell 409191096 First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell 409191096
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17

First look at Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell
Page 1 of 1