Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! Empty
PostSubject: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Technically, we're all African.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:10 pm

Also Mexican's are better than those ghetto niggers, living off of handouts and having violent chimpouts and causing crime, Trump needs to retarget to those fucking apes.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Lily wrote:

Also Mexican's are better than those ghetto niggers, living off of handouts and having violent chimpouts and causing crime, Trump needs to retarget to those fucking apes.

That is how you get people like Hitler into office.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:41 am

Trump isn't racist though and doesn't want to exterminate any groups of people and he's more anti war than Hilary
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Lily wrote:
Trump isn't racist though and doesn't want to exterminate any groups of people and he's more anti war than Hilary

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/11/trump-wants-to-re-invade-iraq-bomb-things.html

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/15/3732671/trump-isis-kill-family-members/

I am not sure about you, but his foreign policies are completely ridiculous and a total shitfest.

And if you want to get into details regarding racism:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/07/donald-trump-ban-all-muslims-entering-us-san-bernardino-shooting

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/election-2016-donald-trump-defends-calling-mexican-immigrants-rapists/

http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-mocks-asians-broken-english-accent-during-campaign-rally-iowa-video-2069216

And regarding discrimination against women:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_us_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023

http://www.bustle.com/articles/131835-the-9-most-sexist-donald-trump-quotes-from-2015-are-honestly-just-the-tip-of-the

http://fortune.com/2015/08/09/trump-insult-women-history/

And on African-American communities:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-says-african-american-youths-have-no-spirit-10342030.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-tweet-on-african-american-crime-sets-off-firestorm/article/2576945

As far as I am concerned, the only supporters I could imagine praising Trump for President would be White extremists and people who don't follow up enough on what he's saying and speaking for.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:30 pm

"Trump isn't racist though"

lol.

I don't think Trump is Hitler, but why should a politician having to be bad as Hitler only then mean they shouldn't be elected? I think anything even close should be a dis qualifier in people's minds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Teckno wrote:
"Trump isn't racist though"

lol.

I don't think Trump is Hitler, but why should a politician having to be bad as Hitler only then mean they shouldn't be elected? I think anything even close should be a dis qualifier in people's minds.

I don't actually believe he's as bad as Hitler, but he sure ain't no saint, either.

The dude likes to claim he's going to "help the people" and "support minorities." I'm just like: "Who's gonna fall for that shit? Oh, right, the republican voters. " eye roll
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:27 pm

You guys really need to leave the echo chamber if all your information about Trump is from out of context quotes and straight up lies from liberal faggot websites like Huffington Posts and The Guardian.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Lily wrote:
You guys really need to leave the echo chamber if all your information about Trump is from out of context quotes and straight up lies from liberal faggot websites like Huffington Posts and The Guardian.

Except that those "lies" are also on video during interviews and the Republican debates.

I love you, Lily, but I don't think you're as funny as Orion. At least he knew the definition of humor.

#BYEBYEORION
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:35 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Lily wrote:

Except that those "lies" are also on video during interviews and the Republican debates.

I love you, Lily, but I don't think you're as funny as Orion. At least he knew the definition of humor.

#BYEBYEORION
Don't post a link, tell me what he's said that was racist.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Lily wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Lily wrote:

#BYEBYEORION

You do realize you can look those things up for yourself, right? 

DUNT POSTS LINX! I WANT HIS WORDZ QUOTED TO ME!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:33 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Lily wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Lily wrote:

#BYEBYEORION

You do realize you can look those things up for yourself, right? 

DUNT POSTS LINX! I WANT HIS WORDZ QUOTED TO ME!
How is that racist? That quote just sounds like he's telling people to look stuff up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!   Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bernie Sanders Stands up for African-Americans!
Page 1 of 1