Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window Empty
PostSubject: Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window   Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:00 pm

I can confirm that there was indeed lights inside the abandoned hospital where I was born in. Since I was there a couple of nights ago. Unfortunately, my camera sucks. So you won't be able to see the light from the picture I took.

Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window Img_2016
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window   Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 8:56 am

Baby Jesus was born.
Back to top Go down

Mecha's abandoned hospital has lights coming from the window
Page 1 of 1