Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers Empty
PostSubject: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:33 am

Well this makes more sense than whatever other bs study was posted here before. It takes more than playing clash of clans on your phone to make someone a gamer.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Also the generic nerdy virgin male stigma probably made people less likely to identify as one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:57 pm

well yeah and most people who go around irl calling themselves a gamer tend to be absolute no life faggots
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:13 am

Teckno wrote:
Also the generic nerdy virgin male stigma probably made people less likely to identify as one.

I'll fuck you up m8.

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Stigma wrote:
Teckno wrote:

I'll fuck you up m8.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Teckno wrote:

Except now it's quite popular to be a nerd
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 11:04 am

Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

On the internet maybe, not irl
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Orion wrote:
Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Yeah pretty much this.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:23 pm

Teckno wrote:
Orion wrote:
Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Yeah pretty much this.
it's really creeping me out how much you and I have been agreeing with each other for the past few weeks
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 1:23 am

Orion wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Orion wrote:
Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Yeah pretty much this.
it's really creeping me out how much you and I have been agreeing with each other for the past few weeks

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers   50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50% of Americans play games, but only 10% identify as gamers
Page 1 of 1