Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney Empty
PostSubject: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney Quentin-Tarantino

Quote :
Quentin Tarantino said Disney is going “out of their way to fuck” him, claiming that “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” has shoved the director’s “The Hateful Eight” out of its screening slot at Los Angeles’ famed Cinemarama Dome
According to Tarantino, his three-hour film was set to play there starting Dec. 24, but “Star Wars” will remain in the theater for an extended run through the holidays.“
It was real bad news and it fucking pissed me off,” Tarantino told Howard Stern on his SiriusXM show Wednesday. “They are going out of their way to fuck me.”

http://www.thewrap.com/star-wars-shoves-hateful-eight-out-of-movie-theater-and-quentin-tarantino-is-f-cking-pissed/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney 23047910
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Don't worry Tarantino, I'll watch both!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Teckno wrote:
Don't worry Tarantino, I'll watch both!

Same. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 6:22 pm

I'll watch both films, but I'm sure that Tarantino's will be better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Archduke wrote:
I'll watch both films, but I'm sure that Tarantino's will be better.

Nothing is better than Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Ok, whatever you say Chris Stuckmann. :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 10:02 am

I haven't seen Chris Stuckmann's review. I've been trying avoid reviews of The Force Awakens actually. All I want to know is if critics like it or not. That's all I really need to know.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 2:07 am

After seeing Star Wars, I can most certainly say that Tarantino's film will be better. Unless it's like Death Proof, or some bullshit.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 7:24 am

I wonder what Quentin Tarantino was smoking on when he was making Death Proof? The film has amazing stunt work, but it just mostly has a bunch of women talking a lot of women bullshit that no one cares about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney   Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarantino is "Fucking Pissed" at Disney
Page 1 of 1