Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread Empty
PostSubject: Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread   Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Haii guys my name's Cynthia Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread 1892689511 and I'm like the BIIGGGESST nerd. creamy hello I love all the comic book companies, I can't decide between marvel and dc because they're both soo good! I don't get why some people don't like Batman, what people don't realize is that Batman is ALL about the villains! Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread 1105191143 Also in terms of films obviously Star Wars is the best though I can't staaand Jar Jar, they should have stopped the series after the first 3. Also the edits were soo awful, HAN SOLO SHOOTS FIRST!! May the force be with you all. Can't wait for VII! Those storm troopers will hopefully shoot better this time round though lololol! Also I absolutely LOVE big bang theory (obviously) Sheldon is hilarious!! <3
I also LOVE video games, I play all the time! My passion for pokemon is so intense that it can melt steel beams! My friend's always asking me if I want to go to the gym with her, and I'm like "yeaah already there" (insert pokemon screenshot) hehe
I hate fake gamer girls tbh- I mean they make us real nerds look bad! You know what I mean, like the ones who are like "wat if zelda was a girl"- like seriously -___- Zelda is the princess!!! FFS I get so angry at those people. They're almost as annoying as Navi! And they usually have like 0 gamerscore... like yeah maybe play more, or take an arrow to the knee? Haha I have a fair amount of gamerscore but not too much because I dont collect achievements..
What people don't realize is that no one cares what your gender is, it's about how good you are at games and real gamer chicks can beat any guys ass at proper games like Call of Duty XD
People also think we just like Candy Crush and Farmville but seriously, I like everything like Call of Duty to Dragon Age, Fallout and Skyrim! I so want a pip boy model for my room :3 I might have to steal one *sneak skill increased!*
I hear some girls get a lot of disrespect from guys in the industry which isnt cool! I literaly never use my mic online but when I do I can trash talk all the nasty people into submission and they're all like "wtf you're a girl" and I'm like "yeah and this girl just kicked your ass!!". I love you I really want to pick up Fallout 4 it looks soo good and I cant wait but I'm playing too many games at the moment like Limbo, Portal (THE CAKE IS A LIE!) and The Binding of Issaac (really addictive) so Im gonna beat those before I buy Fallout 4 it looks so cooool though. But even then, my boyfriends always playing on the xbox so It'll be hard trying to peel him away from it to get a chance to play >DSP1 Maybe I'll make him DO A BARREL ROLL!! heehe he's actually playing Mass sEffect 3 at the moment ughhh it was so good but the ending was THE WORST. Like seriously I HATED the ending. Worst ending to anything in the history of ever! He's actually not sure he wants to play through it, so I was like "do or do not, there is no try" hehehe
Anyyyway thats enough about me, look forward to talking about video games with you fellow nerds!! Seriously wtf EA with great power comes great responsibility - spider-man.
Remember when the going gets tough, its just because you leveled up!! Also be excellent to each other, PARTY ON GAMERS!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread   Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Whoa! That's a weird coincidence. Someone named Cynthia just texted my phone seconds before I came here. O.o

Last edited by Mecha on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread   Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Cue the feminists. Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread   Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Mecha wrote:
Whoa! That's a weird coincidence. Someone named Cynthia just texted my phone seconds before I came here. O.o

Is she a gamur gurl tho?

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Cue the feminists. Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread 3202469658

Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread Tumblr_latq8mhmzd1qe4tx4o1_400
LET THEM COME! THERE IS ONE ORC YET IN GEN7 WHO STILL DRAWS BREATH!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread   Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Orc wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Is she a gamur gurl tho?

I don't know who the hell she is? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread   Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk Like A Gamer Girl Thread
Page 1 of 1