Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's getting hacked next?

Go down 
+7
Bluenose
BioDemon
The_Biotic_God
Chobo
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
yonny616
11 posters

Who's the next victim?
 Microsoft(XBL/GFWL)
 Valve(Steam)
 Other
View results
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Who's getting hacked next? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Who's getting hacked next? Empty
PostSubject: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm

With the hacking of Sony's PSN a trend started to happen where devs/online sevices are getting hacked like Bethesda, Nintendo, E.V.E. Online, Minecraft, and the recent hacking of Bioware. Now I ask you, who do you think will be the next victim? I will leave a poll of the top two who haven't been hacked, and add the "other" option so you can tell us who you think if that certain online service/dev is not up there. I personally don't know which will they try first?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 pm

XBL is a HUGE target for them. Steam is known for their great deals, so they will come later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:11 pm

I'd say MS or someone else because odds are these people are mainly PC games Who's getting hacked next? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Who's getting hacked next? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:06 pm

I say EA for taking games off steam.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:47 pm

MS or EA have high chances of getting hacked. But I think MS stated that they amped up their security after they heard about PSN getting hacked.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Alanski wrote:
MS or EA have high chances of getting hacked. But I think MS stated that they amped up their security after they heard about PSN getting hacked.
Lol, Kind of a slap in the face to sony. Sony: Our network is down. MS: We haven't got hacked and now we have even better security, Umad?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:00 pm

It would make sense if they try to hack microsoft first.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Well, with the 60$ price tag and all, if I were the hackers, I'd go for M$ next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Teckno wrote:
Well, with the 60$ price tag and all, if I were the hackers, I'd go for M$ next.

Yea the more damage they can do the more attention they'll receive. I have no doubt they'll be going for MS...those assholes..
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:15 pm

They will no doubt go for Microsoft next
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 pm

BioRevenant wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Lol, Kind of a slap in the face to sony. Sony: Our network is down. MS: We haven't got hacked and now we have even better security, Umad?

Well I mean wouldn't you do the same though? If my biggest competitor was just hacked I would ramp the hell out of my security.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:27 pm

I don't think Microsoft will get hacked, they're probably a lot more secure than any of the others that have gotten hacked. My guess is EA because of the Origins thing.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 am

Sega Pass got hacked.
WHAT IS UP WITH THE HACKING!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:28 am

BlackStigma wrote:
I don't think Microsoft will get hacked, they're probably a lot more secure than any of the others that have gotten hacked. My guess is EA because of the Origins thing.

The US Government was hacked. MS isn't secure from hacking.

EDIT: http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/17/report-lulzsec-hacking-group-releases-xbox-live-facebook-login/
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Sonji wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

EDIT: http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/17/report-lulzsec-hacking-group-releases-xbox-live-facebook-login/

It says right there that Xbox Live hasn't been hacked.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Sonji wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Just like Sony said they weren't hacked?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Sonji wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Sonji wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Just like Sony said they weren't hacked?

You would think that at this point, if Microsoft really were hacked they would be upfront with it's consumers after the media shitstorm that surrounded Sony lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting hacked next?   Who's getting hacked next? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's getting hacked next?
Page 1 of 1