Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" Empty
PostSubject: Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!"   Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!"   Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:20 pm

Ummm he didn't say "Fuck Marvel". Get your fanboy ass fuck outta here wit dat shit.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!"   Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:28 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Ummm he didn't say "Fuck Marvel". Get your fanboy ass fuck outta here wit dat shit.

He basically dissed them by turning them down. Who can blame him though. Marvel doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to villains. Don't know what makes Marvel think an Oscar-worthy actor would take on a forgettable role.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!"   Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:50 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

He basically dissed them by turning them down. Who can blame him though. Marvel doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to villains. Don't know what makes Marvel think an Oscar-worthy actor would take on a forgettable role.
"Dissed" them? LOL What? By turning down a role? He's also turned down DC roles. Did he "diss" them too?
Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" O63vh
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!"   Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 2:40 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

"Dissed" them? LOL What? By turning down a role? He's also turned down DC roles. Did he "diss" them too?
Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" O63vh

I take Mecha less and less seriously the stupider his words become.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!"   Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matthew McConaughey: "Fuck Marvel!"
Page 1 of 1