Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:53 pm

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-syndicate

For those who are too lazy to watch the videos: IGN 8.2/10 Gamespot 9/10

To be honest, I totally forgot that this game was coming out this week. I assumed it was due out in late November, but I didn't think it was this early of a release. Anyways, I'll wait and see what DSP aka "World's-Best-Video-Game-Reviewer" Razz thinks of this before I make a decision to pick this game up this early. I'll be playing the shit out of Fallout 4 next month, so IDK. If the game is a buggy, unplayable mess at launch like Unity, then I won't bother and will skip this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:09 pm

So when are we getting Assassin's Creed V?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:20 pm

When you finally buy a gaming console.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:25 pm

Not getting this game. May pick up Black Flag today though, lol.

Anita has a review for it coming in soon, [100% - Anita's rating] is probably the most accurate we'll get.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Black Flag was great, go pick that shit up ang.

Anita, as in Anita Sarkeesian? Lol
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Yeah, watching it reminded me a bit of Sly. Ass Creed are pretty easy Platinums too, so even if the core game isn't that great, I can get some entertainment from that.

Yeah, her, it's been getting shared around on Twitter. She also visited Bungie, they said they were honored, lol.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Yeah, I'm just going to leave this here. Feel free to downvote my post if you believe that I was wronged in posting this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:32 pm

^ I was gonna post it too. Garbage.

>It stands apart because it's diverse.

Her joke about the desk punch was nice though. But excessive diversity kinda ruins the immersion for games with historical context for me. I don't care about 100% accuracy, but Assassin's Creed was normally pretty good at making their eras believable.

Also, did she seriously complain that they killed people? It's a revolution, we've been around for like 4 of them, and they've all been pretty violent. Pretty sure asking nicely doesn't always work, or make a fun game.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Haven't heard anything of Anita up until now lol.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Went and bought Black Flag for $17

>EBGames Manager who Plays Destiny a lot: Are you getting Syndicate
>Me: lolno
>FemAsianDiversityHire: omg it looks sooo good
>EBGoober: It has great reviews, you sure?
>Me: From all the wrong people
>EBGoober: IGN, GameSpot,
>Me: Anita, lel. Destiny got ace reviews too

Should have asked them if they could justify the $80 price tag on a half finished game, lol. It's funny meeting people who love Destiny, hate the Vita, and buy the new AAA releases. They spend more on Shit games than Sug spends on gifts from the weeb lords. The EBgames back home was much nicer imo, the manager there actually played Vita games, and celebrated games with the original voice track.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Angelus wrote:

>Me: Anita, lel.  Destiny got ace reviews too  

Should have asked them if they could justify the $80 price tag on a half finished game, lol.  It's funny meeting people who love Destiny, hate the Vita, and buy the new AAA releases.  They spend more on Shit games than Sug spends on gifts from the weeb lords.  The EBgames back home was much nicer imo, the manager there actually played Vita games, and celebrated games with the original voice track.
good banter, got a cheeky giggle

only time i ever spoke (like a convo) to a cashier at a video game shop was when Skyrim came out and we were both hype
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Orion wrote:
Angelus wrote:

Should have asked them if they could justify the $80 price tag on a half finished game, lol.  It's funny meeting people who love Destiny, hate the Vita, and buy the new AAA releases.  They spend more on Shit games than Sug spends on gifts from the weeb lords.  The EBgames back home was much nicer imo, the manager there actually played Vita games, and celebrated games with the original voice track.

only time i ever spoke (like a convo) to a cashier at a video game shop was when Skyrim came out and we were both hype

Too bad Skyrim was overrated shit.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Angelus wrote:

Haha. They guys at my local EBgames are alright

>Dungeon Travelers 2 release day
>Same day as Syndicate
>Went to maccas before going in to EBgames
>Saw an EBgames employee who I know
>Talked a bit
>Walk into EBgames
>A couple of people getting Syndicate
>Get served
>Picked up DT2
>Employee (from maccas) takes $10 off the game and a free $10 deposit on new Project Zero/Fatal
>Manager ask I if I'm getting Syndicate
>Nah, going for the weeb flavour of the month
>He laughs
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:58 am

Archduke wrote:
Orion wrote:
Angelus wrote:

Too bad Skyrim was overrated shit.
nah
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Found this in the comments regarding the situation later discussed in the video:

Quote :
Why hasn't anyone heard about this? Because it's a non issue. You do know that Assassin's Creed has always had exclusive content in Sony consoles, right? Even going as far back as Assassin's Creed II, which had two entire sequences as DLC? Even Black Flag had an entire exclusive gameplay mode where you played as Aveline, from the WeebStation Vita game Liberation.

Also, I think you mixed up the Darwin and Dickens missions, because only TWO of them are exclusive to pre-order, not ALL of them. So there's no actual weight to your claim that half of the game is being sold. The pre-order missions are few and afar, and basically have little to no content. This has always been the case with Assassin's Creed's pre-order content: it's always just gimmicks that don't impact your overall playthrough. Additionally, all of this content is later released to all platforms and consoles.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!   Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Syndicate reviews are in!
Page 1 of 1