Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" Empty
PostSubject: KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation"   KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:03 pm

KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" 39oz
http://nichegamer.com/2015/10/konami-hideo-kojima-hasnt-left-the-company-is-taking-a-vacation/

Quote :
Yesterday we reported on how Metal Gear series creator Hideo Kojima had officially left Konami and would be eligible to work for another one this December.

Apparently, Konami are denying this, if a report from Tokyo Sports is anything to go by.

According to a Konami spokesperson said that “Currently, Kojima is a listed as a company employee [at Konami].” Konami went on to say that “Kojima and the development team are finished developing Metal Gear Solid V and are taking a long time off from work.”

This comes as a surprise, seeing as many of the employees held a farewell party for the Metal Gear creator on October 9th, the day he reportedly left the company. When asked what that actually was, they denied knowing “what that thing was.”

This only adds more confusion to an already confusing affair, and only increases everyone’s uncertainty of Kojima’s future.

Kojima continues to troll us. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation"   KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:18 pm

KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" Hideo-10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation"   KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 5:43 pm

I'll never forgive him for Phantom Pain
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation"   KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:52 pm

KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" Z
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation"   KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Ehh, I don't know why, but I feel like this guy needs a good slap to the face. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation"   KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Just skip to 5:04.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation"   KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KONAMI: "Kojima isn't gone, he's just on vacation"
Page 1 of 1