Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet

Go down 
+3
Angelus
igame
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet Empty
PostSubject: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 7:56 am

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet Batman13

Quote :
The Arkham series of Batman games may be over, but that doesn’t mean we won’t be seeing the caped crusader again.

Warner Bros. is not completely done with Batman. The publisher isn’t sharing details of what lies in the character’s future when it comes to games, but the Arkham series certainly won’t be the last.

“Batman is one of the cornerstone IPs for Warner Bros. With the Arkham series, we were finally able to realize the full potential of the character,” Ames Kirshen, vice president of product development for the Arkham and DC Comics games at Warner Bros. told the PS Blog.

Kirshen sure knows something we don’t though. “We don’t have anything to talk about at this time, but the possibilities are endless with a character as dynamic and beloved as Batman,” he adds.

In fact, Batman isn’t the only DC character being considered for games, according to Kirshen. “When choosing what DC Entertainment IP we might focus on for any game, it boils down to honing in on the IPs that map the strongest, genre-wise, to what fans are interested in seeing and playing.

“From there, it’s about getting the development studios with the strongest passion for those IPs to make the games. It can be hard to choose what to focus on.”

Arkham Knight came out back in June and continues to get new DLC.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Do something outside the batman family please
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 6:42 pm

Milking it until the last drop. Enough Batman.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 7:17 pm

If you guys actually read the article, it clearly says that they are looking at other DC characters for games as well.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
If you guys actually read the article, it clearly says that they are looking at other DC characters for games as well.

Doesn't change the fact that it is the Asscreed of comic games now.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:55 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Mecha wrote:

No, not really.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 1:58 am

yonny616 wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Mecha wrote:

No, not really.

Batman will be sailing the Seven Seas as a pirate soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:36 am

Batman: Arkham Pirate

10/10 would buy
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:54 am

Teckno wrote:
Batman: Arkham Pirate

10/10 would buy

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet Leathe10
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Arkham Pirate might be cool. But after BatMobile: Arkham Knight, they've probably run out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:54 pm

Still need to play Arkham Knight. Haven't bothered to get around to it. Got kinda turned off by it by failing to pre-order the game for the DLC content. I'll probably just check out the GOTY edition if it ever gets announced. If not, then oh well.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I also got turned off by the somewhat "disappointing" reviews it was getting by some yt gaming critics. Like DSP, AngryJoe, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:03 am

I wanna see a Superman or The Flash game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:43 am

Two AAA DC Comics Video Games Are Coming

Quote :
With the final month of DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight approaching us, we have to wonder what DC Comics game will we see next from WB Games in 2016. 2015 had WB Games produce games like Lego Dimensions, The Witchers 3: Wild Hunt, Batman: Arkham Knight, Mortal Kombat X, Jurassic World, and Mad Max. With only Lego Avengers announced for January 2016 and 2 DC Comics movies coming out that year, one has to wonder what is going on at the DC centered game studios in WB Games Montreal. WB Games Montreal released Batman: Arkham Origins back in 2013 and they did the Batgirl: A Matter of Family DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight but they have still kept quiet for over 2 years. While it is rumored they are working on a Superman game, now we have confirmation they are working on 2 DC games straight from them. Their main site states We are currently recruiting! We are a growing studio with two AAA projects in development focused on expanding the DC Comics universe in the interactive space. So what are your thoughts? With one of them likely being a Superman game, what would you like to see DC wise from them? A sequel to Batman: Arkham Origins? A Suicide Squad game? A Wonder Woman game? A Detective Chimp game? Comment below, let me know. Peace and remember...

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 11:40 am

A good Justice League Unlimited game would be pretty cool, but if they did that all the interesting characters like Zatanna and The Question would be DLC.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Angelus wrote:
A good Justice League Unlimited game would be pretty cool, but if they did that all the interesting characters like Zatanna and The Question would be DLC.
So do it in a similar style as Marvel Ultimate Alliance? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN! Day one buy.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 7:34 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet   Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warner Bros. isn't done with Batman just yet
Page 1 of 1