Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6? Empty
PostSubject: Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6?   Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 11:11 am

Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6? Fun-si10

Quote :
Entertainment Tonight has shared a new photo from the set of The Walking Dead's sixth season which appears to show an unknown actor as Jesus, a.k.a. Paul Monroe. The resemblence is uncanny, but there is of course that this is just a coincidence! I don't think so though, and for those of you who are unfamiliar with the character, The Walking Dead Wiki describes him as follows:

Quote :
Paul Monroe, more commonly known as "Jesus", is a main character first encountered in Issue 91 of The Walking Dead and is a survivor and resident who lived in a community called the Hilltop Colony which held almost two hundred other survivors. Paul now resides in the Alexandria Safe-Zone, but eventually was forced back to the Hilltop Colony. While initially mistrusted by Rick Grimes and his group, he eventually gains their respect as a valued comrade. He currently serves as one of Maggie Greene's advisor and right-hand man at Hilltop, alongside Dante.

So, what do you guys think? Is this really Jesus or just some random actor who happens to look a lot like him? As always, be sure to share your thoughts on this new set photo in the usual place. 

Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6? Walking-Dead-Paul-Monroe-Jesus-288d3

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6?   Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 10:52 pm

I'm still waiting for Season 5 to come on Netflix. September 27 can't come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6?   Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 3:30 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-jesus-tom-payne-826720
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6?   Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus to appear in The Walking Dead: Season 6?
Page 1 of 1