Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to   Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to   Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:22 pm

I can't imagine them selling too well over in Nippon-land.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to   Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Archduke wrote:

The point of releasing exclusive JRPGs is to get Japanese gamers to buy an Xbox One, because virtually no one has one right now.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to   Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Stigma wrote:
Archduke wrote:

The point of releasing exclusive JRPGs is to get Japanese gamers to buy an Xbox One, because virtually no one has one right now.

Which would probably will fall flat on it's face since it isn't Dragons Quest, Star Ocean or Tales of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to   Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One owners have two new JRPGs to look forward to
Page 1 of 1