Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films   Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:05 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

You're giving him shit because he gave someone else shit. 

Keep crying, Mecha.

Yes. Just like how you're giving me shit, because I'm giving him shit. Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 725796345

The funny thing is that I'm only telling you that you're being hypocritical. Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 725796345

And you aren't? lol!

In which way?

You're giving me shit as well. It doesn't matter if all you're saying is that I'm being hypocritical. I can say the same shit about him.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films   Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:17 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Yes. Just like how you're giving me shit, because I'm giving him shit. Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 725796345

The funny thing is that I'm only telling you that you're being hypocritical. Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 725796345

And you aren't? lol!

In which way?

You're giving me shit as well. It doesn't matter if all you're saying is that I'm being hypocritical. I can say the same shit about him.

How can you say he is being hypocritical?

It's not about what you could say; it's about what you did say.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 R5MQPRE

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films   Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:06 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

And you aren't? lol!

In which way?

Because he talks shit about DC all the time. Oh but because Zack Snyder says Ant-Man is "flavor of the week", you go off bad mouthing people who like Man of Steel?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 Z4pMElY

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films   Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

And you aren't? lol!

In which way?

Because he talks shit about DC all the time. Oh but because Zack Snyder says Ant-Man is "flavor of the week", you go off bad mouthing people who like Man of Steel?

>Says he always talks shit about DC
>Claims he only talks shit about DC because of a comment by Snyder
>Doesn't understand how contradictory that is

Keep your arguments straight, Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films   Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:20 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

In which way?

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films   Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:51 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Funny 'cause I just eat a chicken. Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films   Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:48 pm

All children in this thread...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films   Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:37 am

Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films   Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder On How BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Transcends Superhero Films
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2