Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

I'm done with fucking McDonald's

Go down 
+5
igame
yonny616
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm done with fucking McDonald's R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

I'm done with fucking McDonald's Empty
PostSubject: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Not because the food is unhealthy, but I'm tired of their stupid employees. I can't STAND the people that work there anymore. I just had about enough. I would rather shove a banana up my ass than to ever work there. I would rather suck my own dick than to ever work there. FUCK McDonald's and there shit!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

I'm done with fucking McDonald's Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Someone sounds butthurt that they didn't get hired.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:18 pm

You see, generally, when people rant, they elaborate on the story that makes them rant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

I'm done with fucking McDonald's PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:34 pm

I prefer Burger King.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:11 pm

@Teckno. Sorry. I just about had it with the rudeness and shitty service from McDonald's employees. Maybe it's not every McDonald's, but the one near me is so fucking AWFUL. Like for example, awhile back, I going through the drive-thru to pay for my food, but no one was at the cash register. So I waited there for like a GOOD minute or two, and no one ever showed up at the cash register. So I decided to go to the second window to see if I can pay for my food there, because a lot of fast-food restaurants actually do that. But it turns out I was suppose to pay at the first window where the cash register was at. Then the guy in the second window said, "This dude is about to leave without paying for his food", in a really rude way. And in the back in my head I'm like, "Well fuck! No one ever showed up in the first window you dumb fuck!". So I had to put my car in reverse and go back to the first window to pay for my food.

And that's just one of the things they did. I didn't even tell you everything. Like the time I got into a car crash all because McDonald's employees were fucking lazy, which I'm not going to go into because it's such a long story, and the thing that happened yesterday that made me go on a rant. Jesus fucking Christ, man.

@yonny616 I prefer Burger King too, but they are more expensive than McDonald's.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Last time i went to burger king the cashier didnt say hi, didnt tell me how much it was, just took the debit card n gave it back without saying a word. Doesnt happen often but it pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:54 am

Yeah, you always get the sense that no one really wants to work there at the McDonald's I go to. Probably the only fast food restaurant where the employees are very nice is Raising Cane's. Not sure if you guys ever heard of it though, since it's kinda of a Louisiana thing. But let me know if Raising Cane's exist in your state. But yeah, Raising Cane's is the shit! I would eat there everyday if I didn't worry about losing money or gaining weight.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:22 am

That good ol southern hospitality eh?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:36 am

The South FTW! I'm done with fucking McDonald's Ad2aub
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 9:08 am

Mecha wrote:
Yeah, you always get the sense that no one really wants to work there at the McDonald's I go to. Probably the only fast food restaurant where the employees are very nice is Raising Cane's. Not sure if you guys ever heard of it though, since it's kinda of a Louisiana thing. But let me know if Raising Cane's exist in your state. But yeah, Raising Cane's is the shit! I would eat there everyday if I didn't worry about losing money or gaining weight.

There are 2 in my hometown
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 9:24 am

One thing that I don't have, however, is Jack In The Box. I use to go there a couple times every time I went to Los Angeles or Texas. But we don't really got them here in Louisiana.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:04 pm

The question is, why go to McDonalds when the superior Wendy's exists?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Teckno wrote:
The question is, why go to McDonalds when the superior Burger King exists?
Fix that for you Teckno. I love you
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Wendys > Burger King
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Teckno wrote:
The question is, why go to McDonalds when the superior Wendy's exists?

lol, good point. I'm done with fucking McDonald's 725796345

@yonny616 Because Burger King cost more last time I checked. Wendy's is just as cheap as McDonald's.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Stop being so cheap, mecha.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Wendy is my girlfriend. We met in a park that was south of the equator. I'm done with fucking McDonald's 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:10 pm

There was a girl I liked that worked at a pizza restaurant. I was acting so awkward in front of her, because I was feeling the side effects of my Ritalin. I never got her number. Sad
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
There was a girl I liked that worked at a pizza restaurant. I was acting so awkward in front of her, because I was feeling the side effects of my Ritalin. I never got her number. Sad

I doubt she'd have given it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm done with fucking McDonald's FOREVERALONEDANCINGGIF
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
I'm done with fucking McDonald's FOREVERALONEDANCINGGIF

HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Just had Raising Cane's again. I don't know what Raising Cane's adds in their food, but every time I eat it I swear to God, I get kinda high from it. xD

Y'all really need to try Raising Cane's.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Burger King is pretty imo, also I've never been to a Wendy's before. Does that make me weird?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Every time I eat Wendy's I feel like I've gained a pound for some reason? =/
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Mecha wrote:
Every time I eat Wendy's I feel like I've gained a pound for some reason? =/

I always gain an inch. I'm done with fucking McDonald's 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with fucking McDonald's   I'm done with fucking McDonald's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm done with fucking McDonald's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next