Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Witch - Official Trailer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Witch - Official Trailer! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

The Witch - Official Trailer! Empty
PostSubject: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:06 pm

And to think this is from a first-time writer/director. o.0
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Witch - Official Trailer! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Being a first time director doesn't mean anything. It's easy making a film. It's hard to make a good film.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Mecha wrote:
Being a first time director doesn't mean anything. It's easy making a film. It's hard to make a good film.

What-the-f are you on about? Who said anything about making a film, in the first place? Get off your high horse, Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:36 pm

The Witch - Official Trailer! Giphy
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Mecha wrote:

I still love you, sexy. <3
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:00 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I still love you, sexy. <3

The Witch - Official Trailer! Mybodyisready_maybejimcarreyidk
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:52 pm

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/nosferatu-remake-robert-eggers-studio-8-1201550075/

Quote :
Studio 8 has brought on Robert Eggers to write and direct a remake of the horror classic “Nosferatu.”

The film is currently untitled and will be based on F.W. Murnau’s 1922 silent film, which followed the vampire Count Orlok of Transylvania, who wants to buy a house in Germany and becomes enamored of the real-estate agent’s wife. It was an unofficial adaptation of Bram Stoker’s “Dracula,” and Werner Herzog directed a 1979 remake.

The helmer drew plenty of interest from Hollywood after “The Witch” drew rave reviews following its bow at Sundance. Studio 8’s upcoming slate includes films from Gary Ross and Francis Lawrence.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Hopefully, the film doesn't get Tranked.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
Hopefully, the film doesn't get Tranked.

Hopefully, you stop being a talking cliché.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:21 pm

What? I just don't want the director to be a fluke is all.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
What? I just don't want the director to be a fluke is all.

Well, you could've expressed that in a different way than copy-paste from all the other kids around the internet.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 pm

@RamboOnRedBull But I want all my internet friends to think that I'm cool though.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull But I want all my internet friends to think that I'm cool though.

k.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:17 pm

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_witch_2015/

88%

THR loved it, Variety really liked it, and The New York Post was really impressed by Robert Eggers' talent.

FUCK YEA!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:21 pm

The Bitch is more like it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
The Bitch is more like it.

Talking about being a bitch:

2:10 - 2:15

The Witch - Official Trailer! 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:23 am

The Witch - Official Trailer! ?format=750w

Variety wrote:

The hushed intensity of the drama is bolstered at every turn by the precision of the filmmaking, which bespeaks exhaustive research and painstaking execution in all departments, from production designer Craig Laithrop’s sets (detail-perfect down to the oak clapboards and reed-thatched roofs) to the hand-stitched costumes designed by Linda Muir. Blaschke favors carefully framed, naturally lit compositions, while Louise Ford’s sharp editing, though not without its elliptical moments, never lingers at the expense of narrative drive. Crucial to establishing the film’s mood is Mark Korven’s something-wicked-this-way-thrums score, which blends eerie choral performances and dissonant strings into an unnervingly cacophonous whole.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 10:06 am

I like the bottom part of that poster. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch - Official Trailer!   The Witch - Official Trailer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch - Official Trailer!
Page 1 of 1