Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC

Go down 
+3
Stoney
TheJubJub5721
yonny616
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  Empty
PostSubject: Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC    Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Why EA? why? Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  1443829230
Quote :
Members of Reddit have begun to protest EA and their release of Battlefield 3. After the announcement that the Physical Warfare Pack, which contains weapons, add-ons and maps, is exclusive to only to GAME and Gamestation stores in the UK, gamers began to get pissed.

According to raging Battlefield fans, EA and DICE are chopping Battlefield 3 into store-specific pre-order DLC. Weapons and gear are being cut out of the core game and made exclusive.
http://saveandquitgaming.com/2011/06/gamers-protesting-battlefield-due-to-dlc/
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC    Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:11 pm

I agree with them. It's fucking stupid. I can understand a limited edition pre order skin or some shit but this is fucking gay.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC    Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 am

Companies ALWAYS do this. Look at BioWare with DA 2, and Rockstar/Team Bondi with L.A Noire.

Get used to it.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC    Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:03 am

Just another way to make people buy new or get day 1 buys.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC    Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:05 pm

The gamers boycotting it are all redditors. They set it up.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC    Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 pm

GAME and GAMESTATION are the only game stores near me Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  2505020059

Not that I really care xD
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC    Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:32 pm

EA has been doing this with all of their FPS games now a days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC    Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamer Protesting Battlefield 3 Due To DLC
Page 1 of 1