Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free Empty
PostSubject: PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free   PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:17 pm

https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/explore/playstation-plus/?emcid=EM:ENGAGE:V2P:20150813:B_v2p:ENG:CA:psu=18993921

PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free Playstation-plus-vote-to-play-two-column-01-us-03aug15?$TwoColumn_Media$

Hint: The furfag game will be the best one, the other two are just over-budgeted quickies. Not to mention Grow Home is by Ubisoft (ikr? YUCK!)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free   PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:31 pm

1. Lykos
2. Mecha
3. Rambo
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free   PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 1:48 am

Mecha wrote:
1. Lykos
2. Mecha
3. Rambo

You were doing good up until the 3rd one.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free   PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:56 am

I like that the developers are making a video on why you should vote for their game.

Amazingly enough, when i read about this on Otaku, some people were outraged and claiming that Sony is screwing up indy devs for making their games free and discounted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free   PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 Players Can Noww VOTE on the Next Shitty Indie Game They get for Free
Page 1 of 1