Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"

Go down 
+3
The Enkindler
Orc
yonny616
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" Empty
PostSubject: Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"   Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:09 pm

I swear if they fuck with PSN again i will find each of them and beat the shit out of them. Then i'll buy a xbox lol.
http://gamingmedia.co.uk/2011/06/10/sony-hacker-what-makes-you-think-psn-data-isnt-being-sniffed-right-now/

Last edited by yonny616 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled 'isn't' with 'is'.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"   Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:14 pm

I would laugh, shit, cry and rage at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"   Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 am

Ouch. Doesn't affect me in any way but that's some pretty annoying shit.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"   Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:45 am

Lykos wrote:
Of course it doesn't affect you, the hackers seem to be afraid of all these wolves you have. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"   Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:51 am

Leonidas wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Of course it doesn't affect you, the hackers seem to be afraid of all these wolves you have. Razz

lol yes.. they were planning on hacking xbl but they were like "fuck this shit, demondragondude has wulfz!!"
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"   Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Lol. I would laugh so hard if PSN was rehacked...
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"   Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 am

Dont this assholes have other things to do???
If they are bored, they could just get a ps3 and some game for it Razz.
Fuck this hackers.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"   Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:49 am

It's LulzSec's doing...

LulzSec is the same people that took down PBS, Fox, and PSU. They might be the people that took down Epic Games as well.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"   Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:39 am

Sonji wrote:
It's LulzSec's doing...

LulzSec is the same people that took down PBS, Fox, and PSU. They might be the people that took down Epic Games as well.

Hey, maybe they're not that bad. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"   Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Hacker:" What makes you think PSN data isn't being sniffed right now?"
Page 1 of 1