Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Horizon Zero Dawn!

Go down 
+5
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
igame
yonny616
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Horizon Zero Dawn! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn!   Horizon Zero Dawn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Remember last gen when gamers screamed for online MP and literally every game had to have online multiplayer in some way? That shit was annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn!   Horizon Zero Dawn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 12:50 pm

Multiplayer often just becomes a waste of resources and time that take away from what could have been valuable additions to the single player. I understand it for shooters, but for games like Horizon Zero Dawn, there is absolutely no reason we need multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn!   Horizon Zero Dawn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Hopefully, this means that the game won't suck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn!   Horizon Zero Dawn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horizon Zero Dawn!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2