Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!

Go down 
+4
Mecha
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! Empty
PostSubject: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:39 pm

Sweet! dood!

Last edited by yonny616 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:48 pm

No MP, though. 

Seems like nothing but another 3 easy plats.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:26 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
No MP, though. 

Seems like nothing but another 3 easy plats.
Really? Cool. Not like I play MP. Even when I had PS+ I barely spent anytime playing online.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:27 pm

How is no multiplayer cool? lol

Seems lazy to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:58 pm

http://n4g.com/news/1736988/no-multiplayer-in-uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-naughty-dog-confirms

Aaaaaannndd, the Oscar goes to:....RAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBB!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Who cares? You guys are going to busy playing the Uncharted 4 MP anyway.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 4:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
Who cares? You guys are going to busy playing the Uncharted 4 MP anyway.

Considering Uncharted 4 is first out around February or March (and this remaster is out in October), your argument is pretty dumb.

Also, since Uncharted 4 will most likely have a different multiplayer than the rest, it'd have been nice to be able to play Uncharted 2 MP again. Or even the 3rd one's (if anyone liked that one's shitty MP.)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 4:52 pm

I will never understand how you guys prefer Uncharted 2 MP over Uncharted 3 MP? The controllers in Uncharted 3 MP is a lot more smoother and has better aiming. I remember when I couldn't play Uncharted 2 MP for very long because my hands would start cramping.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
I will never understand how you guys prefer Uncharted 2 MP over Uncharted 3 MP? The controllers in Uncharted 3 MP is a lot more smoother and has better aiming. I remember when I couldn't play Uncharted 2 MP for very long because my hands would start cramping.

I thought both used PlayStation controllers... ._.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Teckno wrote:
How is no multiplayer cool? lol

Seems lazy to me.
It's fine for me because I have no use for it.... at all.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:07 pm

@RamboOnRedBull I'm talking about the gameplay or whatever. Point is, Uncharted 3 MP was a lot more smoother and had more content. The only reason people seem to think Uncharted 2 MP is better is because it's Uncharted 2.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull I'm talking about the gameplay or whatever. Point is, Uncharted 3 MP was a lot more smoother and had more content. The only reason people seem to think Uncharted 2 MP is better is because it's Uncharted 2.

The gameplay in UC3's MP was broken-as-hell. Once ND implemented all those terrible "perks" and "kickbacks", they ruined the game. It's the most ridiculously noob-friendly Uncharted gameplay there is. At least Uncharted 2's MP was more skill-based.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:16 pm

@RamboOnRedBull Improving the gameplay doesn't make it noob-friendly. I rather have a smooth aiming system than a game that is trying to be something that is not.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull Improving the gameplay doesn't make it noob-friendly. I rather have a smooth aiming system than a game that is trying to be something that is not.

Making the MP catered to casual players that couldn't do well in UC2 is, by definition, making it noob-friendly.

When UC2's MP tried to be something that it isn't, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:23 pm

I HATED those perks and kickbacks. UC2's multiplayer was great because of it being simple and no one has some advantage.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:15 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I HATED those perks and kickbacks. UC2's multiplayer was great because of it being simple and no one has some advantage.

This.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:21 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Making the MP catered to casual players that couldn't do well in UC2 is, by definition, making it noob-friendly.

Players couldn't do well in Uncharted 2 MP because the gameplay needed improvements.

Uncharted MP is suppose to be mindless fun gaming. Not some strategy hardcore gaming shit.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:26 pm

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! Frabz-noob-5a8eb4
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:27 pm

I played loads of Uncharted 2 multiplayer, think I only played 3 for about a week. 2 was definitely more fun, it's not even comparable.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Players couldn't do well in Uncharted 2 MP because the gameplay needed improvements.

Uncharted MP is suppose to be mindless fun gaming. Not some strategy hardcore gaming shit.
Then improve the gameplay, don't make it CoD-crowd friendly.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:50 pm

I played both UC2 and UC3 multiplayer extensively.

UC3 multiplayer is more fun and definitely has a lot more replay value. There is merit to the simpleness of UC2 multiplayer however.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 7:00 pm

@Teckno Shhh... you'll be called a casual if you think Uncharted 3 MP is better because it's more fun.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:23 pm

Despite what I said earlier, I might pick this remaster up at a reduced price for the 3 easy platinum trophies. I'm also curious to see what the graphics look like, and if it runs @ 30FPS or 60FPS.

Teckno wrote:
I played both UC2 and UC3 multiplayer extensively.

UC3 multiplayer is more fun and definitely has a lot more replay value. There is merit to the simpleness of UC2 multiplayer however.

This. UC2's MP was just too basic and bare-bones for me to take it very seriously and devote time to it. I only played it a few times, and haven't even touched it in years. It's not a bad MP experience, as it was good start for a multiplayer system in the Uncharted franchise. It just wasn't for me. I prefer UC3's MP by a landslide, even if the character designs were downgraded from the main story campaign and had ugly. It just had a bigger sense of a community feel to it, with various methods of expanded social interaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:39 pm

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! Image10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:06 am

But Uncharted 2 was more fun, UC3 was boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!   UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next