Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

First look at the brand new Marvel universe!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

First look at the brand new Marvel universe! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

First look at the brand new Marvel universe! Empty
PostSubject: First look at the brand new Marvel universe!   First look at the brand new Marvel universe! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:41 am

First look at the brand new Marvel universe! Apbpzu10

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

First look at the brand new Marvel universe! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: First look at the brand new Marvel universe!   First look at the brand new Marvel universe! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Where have all the good comics gone?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at the brand new Marvel universe!   First look at the brand new Marvel universe! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:17 pm

First look at the brand new Marvel universe! Cgsnsf10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

First look at the brand new Marvel universe! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: First look at the brand new Marvel universe!   First look at the brand new Marvel universe! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 pm

So Iron Man is the new face of Marvel?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at the brand new Marvel universe!   First look at the brand new Marvel universe! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:01 pm

I swear to God, Axel Alonso must be a Iron Man fanboy. Iron Man is ALWAYS in the freaking center of every cover. I miss the days when Spider-Man was the face of Marvel, X-Men ruled the comic book world, and Iron Man being a B-list superhero.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

First look at the brand new Marvel universe! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: First look at the brand new Marvel universe!   First look at the brand new Marvel universe! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:06 pm

It's just cause of the Robert Downey Jr fangirls... Iron Man is nothing to write home about, even the original series was inconsistent and all over the place.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

First look at the brand new Marvel universe! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: First look at the brand new Marvel universe!   First look at the brand new Marvel universe! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Iron man body looks weird.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: First look at the brand new Marvel universe!   First look at the brand new Marvel universe! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:21 pm

I don't understand why Marvel is trying to make Iron Man the new face of Marvel though? Last time I checked, Spider-Man sells more comics and merchandising than Iron Man. Sure Iron Man 3 made over a billion dollars at the box-office, but that's because he got a boost from The Avengers. Iron Man wasn't even anywhere near close to the level of success of Spider-Man before The Avengers. So business wise, it doesn't make sense. Just imagine how much Spider-Man movies will start making now that he's part of the MCU.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

First look at the brand new Marvel universe! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: First look at the brand new Marvel universe!   First look at the brand new Marvel universe! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:17 am

Angelus wrote:
It's just cause of the Robert Downey Jr fangirls...   Iron Man is nothing to write home about, even the original series was inconsistent and all over the place.
they haven't gone anywhere, in fact Marvel and DC are putting out more good comics than they have in the last 15 years, sure still 70% of MARVEL and DC are awful but still better than before. Image and other publishers have also been killing it with great comics. Not that you would know, people who don't read comics prefer to whine about how bad they are and stuff they know nothing about like you and Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First look at the brand new Marvel universe!   First look at the brand new Marvel universe! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First look at the brand new Marvel universe!
Page 1 of 1