Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?

Go down 
+4
Bluenose
Angelus
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Angelus wrote:
Mecha wrote:
You need experience working at Best Buy?

Normally entry-level places want at least 2+ years where I live.

Same here in Australia. More and more entry-level roles asking requires 2+ years of experience.

@Yonny, sucks you didn't get the job. What kind of job you applied for over there? Checkout or salesmen?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 12:36 am

Orion wrote:
I've never worked in retail and got it first try
Well, maybe you were so suave and smooth in your interview. Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 725796345

Quote :
@Yonny, sucks you didn't get the job. What kind of job you applied for over there? Checkout or salesmen?

Yeah, it does. I'm going with checkout, but would've rotate me between that and returns.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:32 am

I was a bumbling rambling mumbling retard
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:25 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 7:04 pm

So I had a job interview at my local AMC theater, which is being redone entirely it seems, and I got the job. Start Sunday, hope I don't suck. They stumped me on the "sell me on AMC stubs". Fuck, I ain't Jon Bernthal selling a pen.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:46 pm

yonny616 wrote:
So I had a job interview at my local AMC theater, which is being redone entirely it seems, and I got the job. Start Sunday, hope I don't suck. They stumped me on the "sell me on AMC stubs". Fuck, I ain't Jon Bernthal selling a pen.

Do you get to watch movies for free?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

They haven't really told me the employee benefits. I'm nervous as fuck though. Hope I don't get fired within the week. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:10 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

They haven't really told me the employee benefits. I'm nervous as fuck though. Hope I don't get fired within the week. Razz

People who don't know what the fuck to do always get hired. It's normal. And if you get fired, they'll always be other opportunities.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Congrats Yonny! What kind of role you're doing?

Has long as they tell you what to do and how do task properly then you should be fine. If you're unsure about something or what to do next then go ask the manager, supervisor or a co-worker.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:09 am

I wrote this song for you on your amazing accomplishment, i'm proud of you son.

The job market in America sounds pretty crazy
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 8:18 am

Congratz on the awesome job, Yonny. :)
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 8:54 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Are you in education or employment? No? Then leave him fucking alone, Danish fucking pastry
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

People who don't know what the fuck to do always get hired. It's normal. And if you get fired, they'll always be other opportunities.
Yeah, like going back to my old job, which now that I think about it, was kind of better. :/

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Congrats Yonny! What kind of role you're doing?

Has long as they tell you what to do and how do task properly then you should be fine. If you're unsure about something or what to do next then go ask the manager, supervisor or a co-worker.
I'm going to be trained for all sorts of stuff is all I really know.

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I got the Cinema job, I just hope the asshole customers don't make me hate the cinema. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:58 pm

So working at the local AMC has been great. Really felt welcomed by the rest, they had me training myself for the most part, love it. Going to work this Friday and Saturday night.... FUUUUUCK.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Though I do get half off everything and can see movies for free so that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:00 pm

I'm jelly.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:32 am

Okay, since I work at a theater, I'm absolutely terrified of this weekend. Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 163605591
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:48 am

Shhhi... I'm terrified as well. And I don't even work at the theater. Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Have fun hearing all those SW spoilers in the crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:02 pm

R.I.P. Yonny
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:19 pm

I tried to get tickets for the Thursday night showings in all the theaters near me, pretty much all of them are sold out. Almost all of the Friday showings are sold out as well, except in the daytime matinee showings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?   Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has a job interview tomorrow afternoon?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2