Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? Empty
PostSubject: Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs?   Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? O-stev10

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs?   Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:08 pm

Hopefully, it's better than that pos film Ashton 'I'm a terrible actor" Kutcher starred in. Good god, that was crap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs?   Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:07 am

Not a lot, but people shouldn't get hung up on that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs?   Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Steve Jobs looks anorexic, no healthy person looks like him. I guess that's normal when you spend your whole life piggybacking on the success of an early marketing campaign. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs?   Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:20 pm

I don't know? Michael Fassbender is one of my favorite actors, but he looks nothing like Steve Jobs. I know it's more about the acting rather than just looks, but dammit, it's kinda distracting. Christian Bale should have been Steve Jobs. Too bad he had to BALE the project though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs?   Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Michael Fassbender look like Steve Jobs?
Page 1 of 1