Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone Empty
PostSubject: THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone   THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:33 pm

THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone Bra7B5S

Quote :
Fox has closed a deal with The Fault In Our Stars director Josh Boone to co-write and direct The New Mutants, a standalone spinoff that expands its X-Men movie universe. The series, already part of the X-Men Comics universe, introduces a new crop of mutant characters born with special powers. Boone will co-write with Knate Gwaltney. Simon Kinberg will produce with Lauren Shuler Donner.

Said Kinberg of the X-Men expansion with Boone: “We’re so excited to explore this new part of the X-Men universe, and so excited to do it with Josh, who is uniquely suited to tell this story about young characters.”
http://deadline.com/2015/05/the-new-mutants-x-men-josh-boone-the-fault-in-our-stars-fox-1201425641/

Well how about that.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone   THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:39 pm

So this is how Fox is planning to continue the X-Men film universe. I was beginning to worry since Huge Jackman and Bryan Singer are about to leave the franchise. Would be weird to just end the franchise so soon with Deadpool, Fantastic Four, and Gambit coming out.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone   THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Never heard of "New Mutants" before... :=/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone   THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:53 pm

New Mutants is the comic where Deadpool was first introduced. With this and the rumored X-Force coming out, we'll probably be seeing Deadpool pop up in these X-Men films more often.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone   THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Mecha wrote:
New Mutants is the comic where Deadpool was first introduced. With this and the rumored X-Force coming out, we'll probably be seeing Deadpool pop up in these X-Men films more often.

Deadpool for US President. THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone   THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:59 pm

THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone Vote-d10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone   THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 4:04 pm

FUCK U OBAMA!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone   THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone   THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE NEW MUTANTS To Be Directed & Co-Written By Josh Boone
Page 1 of 1