Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can we save Jackson?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

How can we save Jackson? Empty
PostSubject: How can we save Jackson?   How can we save Jackson? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 10:34 am

He's gone full SJW
How can we save Jackson? Wowww11
How can we save Jackson? Watttt10

I'm really worried about him, not only is he losing his grasp on reality but I think we're gonna have another Elliot Rogers on our hands.
(seriously though, are all murican students this retarded?)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: How can we save Jackson?   How can we save Jackson? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Well considering Elliot Rogers was the complete opposite of an SJW, (more like a member of the MRA) eye roll) , your point is moot.

And an example of a poorly researched rape accusation by Rolling Stone doesn't somehow disqualify the reality of rape on campus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

How can we save Jackson? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: How can we save Jackson?   How can we save Jackson? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Who the fuck is he? What G7 Jack? He's a fucking Jew, his people are the ones promoting this multiculturalism and race mixing for their plans of white genocide because they know we are the only race that can end their plots.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: How can we save Jackson?   How can we save Jackson? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Teckno wrote:
Well considering Elliot Rogers was the complete opposite of an SJW, (more like a member of the MRA) eye roll) , your point is moot.

And an example of a poorly researched rape accusation by Rolling Stone doesn't somehow disqualify the reality of rape on campus.

eye roll

Actually SJW mentality is that they should be the nice guy, the white knight protecting women. What happens when women still reject them in spite of, or BECAUSE of their obsessive over-protective nonsense? Elliot Rogers is what happens. Did Elliot not say he's a nice guy? And how, in spite of that the girls were going for the arseholes? Which is why he went all psycho.

And no the Rolling stone is one example of how out of proportion the rape thing is taken. And I provided a second link showing a similar case of this. Showing that the common mentality is to listen and believe, rather than to question and investigate properly. Women are almost ALWAYS given priority in these cases at the detriment of, sometimes innocent, men.

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: How can we save Jackson?   How can we save Jackson? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

eye roll

Actually SJW mentality is that they should be the nice guy, the white knight protecting women. What happens when women still reject them in spite of, or BECAUSE of their obsessive over-protective nonsense? Elliot Rogers is what happens. Did Elliot not say he's a nice guy? And how, in spite of that the girls were going for the arseholes? Which is why he went all psycho.

And no the Rolling stone is one example of how out of proportion the rape thing is taken. And I provided a second link showing a similar case of this. Showing that the common mentality is to listen and believe, rather than to question and investigate properly. Women are almost ALWAYS given priority in these cases at the detriment of, sometimes innocent, men.

Yeah, Elliot Rogers, a man who went on a rampage to kill women for not doing their duty of having sex with him, he's totally an SJW. eye roll

And I honestly cannot believe that you think that men will somehow go on killing sprees because they are nice guys but still can't get laid. (There would be a hell of a lot more murders if that were true, lol). I don't how you somehow twisted it to be women's fault for not wanting to have sex with people they don't want to freaking have sex with. Elliot Rogers was obviously just a mentally disturbed dude and shouldn't be taken as an example.

And wow, a whopping two cases. That sure is the common mentality. How many cases in comparison to a women being told to keep hush hush about the rape committed against her? You want multiple examples, look at the culture of rape within the military. I'm not saying men are not falsely accused sometimes, but that doesn't somehow negate that women are often pressured to cover their rape up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: How can we save Jackson?   How can we save Jackson? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:30 am

Lol I hope that was bait Lykos, Elliot Rogers an SJW? You honestly can't be that fucking retarded you gay small dicked inferior race virgin shit breath
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: How can we save Jackson?   How can we save Jackson? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Elliot Rogers and SJW's both want the same thing. Attention and sex. They are both narcissistic. THe only difference is Elliot Rogers is open with his narcissism-admitting he's a nice guy, and SJW's put on a charade of "I'm fighting for their rights" in order to appeal to them, to look sensitive to get laid. They're all part of the same sad community really except SJW's haven't given up yet and Elliot Rogers had.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: How can we save Jackson?   How can we save Jackson? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:30 am

You're insane. I'm an SJW and I want neither attention or sex, I want to advocate social justice because I believe all men and women are equal and deserve equal rights. Go kill yourself worthless fucking intolerant faggot degenerate.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: How can we save Jackson?   How can we save Jackson? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 7:25 pm

I remember seeing this convo on my Twitter feed.

I scrolled past it though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we save Jackson?   How can we save Jackson? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can we save Jackson?
Page 1 of 1