Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles

Go down 
+4
2Sugoi2Die
yonny616
Bluenose
Orc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:09 pm

http://www.loadthegame.com/2015/04/18/star-wars-battlefront-will-no-space-battles-trap/

Quote :
DICE, the studio behind the upcoming Star Wars: Battlefield game, have opened up to the gaming media that the game will not feature space battles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:12 pm

I sure can't wait for Battlefield 4 Star Wars DLC.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:17 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I sure can't wait for Battlefield 4 Star Wars DLC.

eh?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:50 pm

They have all this time to focus their resources on just multiplayer while not worrying about a campaign, and they can't freaking make space battles?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Teckno wrote:
They have all this time to focus their resources on just multiplayer while not worrying about a campaign, and they can't freaking make space battles?

While Rebellion were able to do it on PSP and even let you enter Capital ships, and it had a campaign mode (only about 5 hours long but still)! Isn't it sad that the PSP is the only way players can fly from ground to space battles? Another reason why PSP is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:41 pm

Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

While Rebellion were able to do it on PSP and even let you enter Capital ships, and it had a campaign mode (only about 5 hours long but still)! Isn't it sad that the PSP is the only way players can fly from ground to space battles? Another reason why PSP is awesome.

Indeed. Battlefront was by far my favorite game on PSP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:54 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Looks like I'm not buying this one.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:21 pm

I just wanted to be the best starfighter pilot in the galaxy...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Teckno wrote:
Orc wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Indeed. Battlefront was by far my favorite game on PSP.

Elite Squadron right? Not the other two?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:49 pm

Too much lens flare for space battles anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:52 pm

Land Wars?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:39 pm

It's going to be Battlefield with a Star Wars skin, I don't know why people ever expected it to be any different.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:03 pm

I'm going to wait for gameplay before I Judge it, recently started praying five times again to Allah, so if it's a good game you know who to thank (hint it's me)
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:46 pm

If it hasn't been mentioned there is also no single player. And it has even less players than Battlefield only 40 instead of 64. Doesn't even have Ai teamates anymore. I'm not even a star wars fan and I feel offended.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Stigma wrote:
If it hasn't been mentioned there is also no single player. And it has even less players than Battlefield only 40 instead of 64. Doesn't even have Ai teamates anymore. I'm not even a star wars fan and I feel offended.

Well, some say milk is best consumed fresh out of the udder.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles   Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battlefield will have no space battles
Page 1 of 1