Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? Empty
PostSubject: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:29 pm

Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? 118791

Quote :
According to Bleeding Cool (who tend to be a little hit and miss with scoops, but do have a good track record), Daredevil and his fellow Defenders will make their big screen debuts in Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two. There's no details on whether that will be a cameo appearance or something more, but Marvel will clearly pull out all the stops for the movie. By 2019, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist will have more than likely had starred in at least a couple of seasons each, not to mention The Defenders. Could an appearance in Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two lead to them getting solo movies in "Phase 4"? I'd say it's definitely possible! In other news, the site also mentions that Agent Carter is "75%" confirmed for a second season. Stay tuned for more.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:23 pm

I knew it! We're probably going to be seeing some massive team up between Avengers, Defenders, and maybe Guardians.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:41 pm

I don't like it. First of all, it's not really an Avengers movie(s) if you have The Defenders, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Inhumans in it. Second, it's just going to make you realize that Fantastic Four and X-Men are not in it to the point of being distracting. It's like the one Fantastic Four show where The Human Torch was replaced by a robot because Marvel didn't had the rights to him at the time. If you can't go all out, then don't bother at all.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Well they'll call it Avengers for the brand name. Not Avengers/Defender/Guardians: Infinity War and no one's going to care about F4/X-Men not being there once the film begins and we see all those teams come together. Sure probably after the film you'll have some people that'll be like: "would have been cool to have F4/X-Men there", but like I said once it begins you won't give one fuck.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Why can't they just simply call it Infinity War then? No. I wouldn't care if Fantastic Four and X-Men are not in it, as long as The Avengers are the main focus. But if the whole point of the movie is about every Marvel superhero coming togethor to take down Thanos, then that would be distracting. It would be like making a Justice League movie without Batman and Superman.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
Why can't they just simply call it Infinity War then? No. I wouldn't care if Fantastic Four and X-Men are not in it, as long as The Avengers are the main focus. But if the whole point of the movie is about every Marvel superhero coming togethor to take down Thanos, then that would be distracting. It would be like making a Justice League movie without Batman and Superman.
Because like I said: BRAND. How would it be distracting? Thanos is a huge threat and he's going to have the infinity gauntlet. If the defenders do indeed show up it'll probably be in some minor roles. It also boosts up Thanos as the ultimate threat (as of now) in the universe when every hero comes to kick your ass because you're just wrecking shop with one or two single teams. No, it wouldn't. That's a stupid comparison.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:54 am

@yonny616 If that's the case then why not change Captain America: Civil War to The Avengers: Civil War? Also it is distracting. Because Thanos is suppose to be a universal threat, yet no appearance from The Fantastic Four and X-Men. Sure it can still be a good movie, but it's going to remind you that those other characters are not in it because of rights issues. Just like this series of the Fantastic Four...

Notice anything different?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 If that's the case then why not change Captain America: Civil War to The Avengers: Civil War? Also it is distracting. Because Thanos is suppose to be a universal threat, yet no appearance from The Fantastic Four and X-Men. Sure it can still be a good movie, but it's going to remind you that those other characters are not in it because of rights issues. Just like this series of the Fantastic Four...

Notice anything different?
Because it's a Captain America sequel. No it won't. It won't remind anybody. Probably after the film you'd be like "Man, imagine if the X-Men were there", but during it you, nor anyone else, will give one flying fuck. That's a completely different point. Human Torch is part of the team, sure F4/X-Men are Marvel characters, but they aren't MCU characters. Case in point: No one will care once they're watching it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:44 am

@yonny616 And yet, the film has The Avengers, Ant-Man, Wasp, Black Panther, Spider-Man, and probably Captain Marvel as well. Also it's just like how it's going to be in The Avengers. City being destroyed by aliens, yet where the fuck was Spider-Man? Oh yeah, that's right. Sony didn't let him go out and play outside with his friends at that time. That's exactly how Infinity War is going to be.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:55 am

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 And yet, the film has The Avengers, Ant-Man, Wasp, Black Panther, Spider-Man, and probably Captain Marvel as well. Also it's just like how it's going to be in The Avengers. City being destroyed by aliens, yet where the fuck was Spider-Man? Oh yeah, that's right. Sony didn't let him go out and play outside with his friends at that time. That's exactly how Infinity War is going to be.
There's only 3 other Avengers and one is going to be against Cap. Also the rest of the heroes showing up don't have their own franchise beside 2 (Ant-Man and BP). Then again these are all rumors and those rumors say not all of them might make the final cut. But no one, at least that I know, cared during it. No one stopped watching it and thought: "Where's spidey/F4/X-Men?". They probably thought that after the film, but no one cared during it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?   Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daredevil to appear in The Avengers: Infinity War - Part Two?
Page 1 of 1