Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walk - Official Teaser!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Walk - Official Teaser! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

The Walk - Official Teaser! Empty
PostSubject: The Walk - Official Teaser!   The Walk - Official Teaser! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:00 am

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3488710/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Walk - Official Teaser! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Walk - Official Teaser!   The Walk - Official Teaser! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:45 am

Why does it have to be in 3D?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Walk - Official Teaser!   The Walk - Official Teaser! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:00 am

This trailer was attached to Mad Max: Fury Road in my theater. Have to say that on the big screen it does the trailer more justice than watching it on the internet. Now I see why this is going to be in 3D. It really did made you feel like you were there, and make you realize how much you are afraid of heights.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Walk - Official Teaser! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Walk - Official Teaser!   The Walk - Official Teaser! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:23 am

I just hate 3D. It's one of the worst gimmicks that has been imposed upon a cinema audience.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Walk - Official Teaser!   The Walk - Official Teaser! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:37 am

I actually hate 3D more than ever now. Ever since I was FORCED to watch The Avengers: Age of Ultron in 3D. Actually watching The Avengers: Age of Ultron was probably the most weirdest theater experience I ever had, which I will not get into right now. Point is, I can see why they want to make The Walk into 3D.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Walk - Official Teaser!   The Walk - Official Teaser! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 1:05 pm

Interested in it for Joseph-Gordon Levitt, alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Walk - Official Teaser!   The Walk - Official Teaser! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walk - Official Teaser!   The Walk - Official Teaser! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walk - Official Teaser!
Page 1 of 1