Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it. Empty
PostSubject: Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it.   Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it. Fable10

http://www.gamezone.com/news/lionhead-tweets-in-celebration-of-national-cleavage-day-internet-freaks-out-3414656
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it. ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it.   Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Looks like guerrilla marketing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it.   Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it.   Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lionhead Studio posts Fable picture for National Cleavage Day, SJWs makes them delete it.
Page 1 of 1