Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? Empty
PostSubject: Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed?   Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:10 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/suicide_squad/news/?a=117034

Even if this isn't the voice that Jared Leto is going to use in Suicide Squad, at least we know he can pull off a very menacing voice.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed?   Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:11 pm

It's so hype!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed?   Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:45 pm

I hope this is his voice, or at least something similar. Because it seems like EVERY version of The Joker is trying to sound like Mark Hamill. Which I can understand why, since whenever you think of Joker's voice you immediately think of Mark Hamill. Then again, it's probably not that different.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed?   Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 1:09 am

That awkward moment when you realize The Joker sang the song for the teaser of The Flash. DSP2

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed?   Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 1:22 am

DSP2
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed?   Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed?   Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jared Leto's Joker voice revealed?
Page 1 of 1