Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016

Go down 
+6
Bluenose
Archduke
NoelX2
yonny616
Orion
Mecha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:05 am

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 Unchar11

Quote :
When the game was originally revealed at last year’s E3, Naughty Dog announced that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End would be available by the end of 2015. Now, game director Neil Druckmann has announced that “A Thief’s End” will be delayed until Spring 2016 as they continue to work on the final adventure of Nathan Drake.
“Since we showed you our first gameplay reveal of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, more of the game and story have come together, and it’s become clear to us that this game is much more ambitious than we originally envisioned,” Druckmann wrote.
“After spending so many years with Nathan Drake, he means a lot to the team, and telling the climactic chapter of his adventures is a task we don’t take lightly — this game deserves every bit of the attention to detail, precise pacing, and nuanced storytelling Naughty Dog is known for. So we’ve made the difficult choice of pushing the game’s release date. Giving us a few extra months will make certain that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End not only meets the team’s high standards, but the high standards that gamers have come to expect from a Naughty Dog title.
“Thank you for your patience — we know the extra wait will be excruciating, but you’ll see it will be worth it as we reveal more about Uncharted 4 over the next year. The team at Naughty Dog will be heads down working through 2015 making sure that Nathan Drake’s story gets the closure it deserves. Come Spring 2016, you and Nate are in for one thrilling, emotional ride.”
Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will be available exclusively for the PlayStation 4. You can check out the previously-released gameplay video in the player below.

Source: Comingsoon.net

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 0tzifkb
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:31 am

Naughty Dog are so shit, first the most generic writing ever in TLOU and not committing to their promises, as bad as fucking RARE.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:37 am

Uggghhhhhhhh! I'm getting close to done with this gen. Delayed games, so many "remastered" games, so much shit games (Looking at you Order!).
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:41 pm

tragic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 4:34 pm

If delaying Uncharted 4 means doing it to improve the game, then I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Ehh. I think there are enough games this year to hold me up until Uncharted 4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Betwee Omega Quintet, Onechanbara, Senran Estival, Tokyo Twilight, and Steins;Gate, I forgot Uncharted even existed.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Well the biggest games this year are definitely Witcher 3 and MGS V, and honestly they look to stand out and be some of the biggest games this whole generation. I mean for the rest of the generation!
So Uncharted 4 can wait I suppose but frankly we shouldn't have to live game-to-game. Remember with 6th gen and 7th gen how there'd be HUNDREDS of games that you'd miss out on?
This gen you kind of buy everything because there's just not that much in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:23 am

Fallout 4 could be the biggest game this gen, assuming it gets announced at E3 in a few months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:52 am

Nope, Biggest game this gen will be Phantom Pain
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:15 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Orc wrote:
Well the biggest games this year are definitely Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, and MGS V, and honestly they look to stand out and be some of the biggest games this whole generation. I mean for the rest of the generation!
Fixed that part. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Eh I wouldn't really put Arkham Knight up there with Phantom Pain and Witcher 3, add Zelda U to that list as well if it releases this year.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:21 pm

There is probably a lot of pressure on Naughty Dog to deliver. I don't blame them for delaying it. I only blame Sony for not having a great lineup to keep us busy until then.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:16 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:
There is probably a lot of pressure on Naughty Dog to deliver. I don't blame them for delaying it. I only blame Sony for not having a great lineup to keep us busy until then.

There is plenty to keep us busy

http://www.g7gaming.net/t13244-summertime-high-school-a-young-man-s-notes-how-a-new-exchange-student-like-myself-ran-into-his-childhood-friend-on-the-school-tour-then-for-some-re
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Now I can safely say I've seen it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016   Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End delayed to spring 2016
Page 1 of 1