Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iffy Keeps Them Coming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Iffy Keeps Them Coming ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Iffy Keeps Them Coming Empty
PostSubject: Iffy Keeps Them Coming   Iffy Keeps Them Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Iffy Keeps Them Coming Neptunia-Rebirth-3-West-Summer

Quote :
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Century is coming to PS Vita in North America and Europe in both retail and digital formats this summer, Idea Factory International announced.

A remake of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, this new version of the game offers more story, more scenarios, and more comedy, as well as dual audio via free Japanese audio downloadable content.

Get the full rundown here.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Iffy Keeps Them Coming StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Iffy Keeps Them Coming   Iffy Keeps Them Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Nice desu ne
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Iffy Keeps Them Coming   Iffy Keeps Them Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Have you two played these games before? Always been slightly interested in them for a while now, haven't gotten around to giving them a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iffy Keeps Them Coming   Iffy Keeps Them Coming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iffy Keeps Them Coming
Page 1 of 1