Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch

Go down 
+3
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 am

Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch Call_of_duty_world_at_war

Quote :
The next Call of Duty game will be developed by Treyarch, Activision has confirmed.

Call of Duty moved to a three studio development pattern as of Sledgehammer Games’ debut Advanced Warfare in November 2014.
That leaves Treyarch and Infinity Ward to pick up the next two years, and as Infinity Ward’s last game, Ghosts, released in 2013, we all expected Treyarch to handle the 2015 release.
Activision Blizzard confirmed this news today in its Q4 financial briefing, to nobody’s surprise.
No further details were given but speculation has been rife recently that Treyarch is working on Call of Duty: World at War 2.
During the financial briefing call, Activision mentioned that it has a “top team” working on an unannounced new release. It’s not clear if this refers to Treyarch, or perhaps Infinity Ward and its anticipated 2016 Call of Duty game.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:13 pm

What? No way. I totally didn't see this coming. Unprecedented news right here. A New CoD.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:43 pm

At this point making a "milking cow" joke has become a milking cow.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
At this point making a "milking cow" joke has become a milking cow.

Even making the point that making the point that a "milking cow" joke has become a milking cow is a milking cow.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:28 pm

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and a new Resident Evil game coming this year, according to research firm

Quote :
According to digital games analyst SuperData, a new Resident Evil game is due this fall and that this year’s Call of Duty is Black Ops 3.

In its latest report on digital console games, research and analytics firm SuperData revealed that a new Resident Evil is coming this fall.
“We anticipate this month’s downturn to level off during the coming few months, following a regular seasonal pattern but expect to see an upswing as the next editions of several major franchises like Halo and Resident Evil come out in the 2015 fall season,” reads the report.
Elsewhere in the report, there’s mention of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 as the next title in the franchise.
Neither Capcom nor Activision have officially announced the next entries in either franchise, but it’s not hard to imagine that information being true.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:25 pm

Black Ops 2 campaign was actually pretty good albeit short.

I hope they keep the decision making in BO3.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:31 pm

fuck that, gimme WW2
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Black Ops 2 MP was fun as fuck. I also liked the introduction of Strike-Force missions, which were pretty fun to play through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Orion wrote:
fuck that, gimme WW2

Funny how the market was so over saturated with WW2 games 10 years ago but now I see a lot of people including myself eagerly awaiting the next good WW2 game. I quite enjoyed Wolfenstein: The New Order (although that was in 1960 I think, it still had Nazis).
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Gay, i was hoping for WW3.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch   Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 2015 coming from Treyarch
Page 1 of 1